Forum victims

Renton

That's what you've just got to love about Toontastic. Sometimes these threads just become a net version of a rowdy classroom...bit like Bash Street Kids. :D

I can just imagine Alex and Gemmill sat at the back with Wacky, 2J and Jimbo, whilst the more earnest types like Patrokles and J69 sit at the front getting pelted with water bombs, all the while tutting about how nobody's learning anything, and how it's not fair that nobody's getting a chance to listen to what the teacher's saying.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt a bastard when I started the thread linking to Brock's youtube performance and he came on, read the thread, and disappeared for a couple of days. Thought he'd fucking hung himself or something. Sadly not. :o

If you put your face anywhere on the internet then it's fair game IMO.

Otherwise known as 'the Swindon Mag' defence :D

:razz::icon_lol:

I felt a bastard when I started the thread linking to Brock's youtube performance and he came on, read the thread, and disappeared for a couple of days. Thought he'd fucking hung himself or something. Sadly not. :icon_lol:

:o:blush:

That was bad like :razz:

I felt a bastard when I started the thread linking to Brock's youtube performance and he came on, read the thread, and disappeared for a couple of days. Thought he'd fucking hung himself or something. Sadly not. :blush:

:icon_lol::whistle:

That was bad like :razz:

Do you think enough people made me aware of that at the time though? :blush:

That's when the clique really did their job :o

So im the only one who recives genuine abuse and not just banter? Good stuff :o

Wacky needs to be in here. Its bad enough when people threaten to beat you up on the internet. Its even worse when you are his age. And even worse than that when your a dwarf and plastic gangsta from wakkaville!

When the fuck did i threaten to beat you up or Manc Mag for that matter? :razz:

Lets face it you wouldn't be hard to find due the fact that your so in love with yourself you decided to post pics all over the internet and then telling us you drive a black clio with a private reg. I mean how many sad bastards can there be driving around in a clio with a P.Plate :D

Probably got a Blyth sticker in the window as well. :icon_lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

How anyone can say they recieve geniune abuse on an internet forum is beyond me tbh

Hate to agree with you Sima but i will on this one.

As for Renton calling me a Bully, I get called a dwarf daily on here and doesn't bother me you lanky bastards :D

The only people I slag on here are Sima & J69, for obvious reasons. IMO Sima quite likes the attention though.

So im the only one who recives genuine abuse and not just banter? Good stuff :o

Wacky needs to be in here. Its bad enough when people threaten to beat you up on the internet. Its even worse when you are his age. And even worse than that when your a dwarf and plastic gangsta from wakkaville!

Lets face it you wouldn't be hard to find due the fact that your so in love with yourself you decided to post pics all over the internet and then telling us you drive a black clio with a private reg. I mean how many sad bastards can there be driving around in a clio with a P.Plate :D

Probably got a Blyth sticker in the window as well. :icon_lol:

Internet bullying my fucking arse. FFS, I hate people who take themsleves so seriously and get a strop on a la J69.

What's age, height and where you're from got to do with it? After all I'd imagine most people, old, young, tall, small, plastic, authentic, would all probably want to take a pop at you after hearing/reading/seeing the way you go on.

So im the only one who recives genuine abuse and not just banter? Good stuff :icon_lol:

When the fuck did i threaten to beat you up or Manc Mag for that matter? :o

Probably got a Blyth sticker in the window as well. :blush:

Internet bullying my fucking arse. FFS, I hate people who take themsleves so seriously and get a strop on a la J69.

What's age, height and where you're from got to do with it? After all I'd imagine most people, old, young, tall, small, plastic, authentic, would all probably want to take a pop at you after hearing/reading/seeing the way you go on.

I didn't realise the library was still open at this time of night :razz:

So im the only one who recives genuine abuse and not just banter? Good stuff :icon_lol:

When the fuck did i threaten to beat you up or Manc Mag for that matter? :o

I didn't realise the library was still open at this time of night :razz:

Living in the past Craig, he's hooked up full time now on some dodgy laptop he pilfered from Tesco

That's what you've just got to love about Toontastic. Sometimes these threads just become a net version of a rowdy classroom...bit like Bash Street Kids. :D

I can just imagine Alex and Gemmill sat at the back with Wacky, 2J and Jimbo, whilst the more earnest types like Patrokles and J69 sit at the front getting pelted with water bombs, all the while tutting about how nobody's learning anything, and how it's not fair that nobody's getting a chance to listen to what the teacher's saying.

Gemmill is Plug.

The semblance of Plug and Gemmill is quite uncanny actually.

Anyone ever seen Plug and peasepud in the same room though?! :D

Far more like Plug tttt.

:D

sutherland_bashstreet.jpg

You're [sLP] bottom left, before anyone says it GeordieFish is top right.

how original and witty.

you're so fat you're mistaken for Mark Viduka.

Maybe i should drive a huge truck like beast to take the kids to tescos like your friend SO. Or is that cool? And any pictures i posted were in dedicated 'post your pictures' threads :o

Not that you did like. Are you pug ugly, or look like a total tart or something? You make out like you are phil mitchell!

Ps. I do have a blyth sticker :blush: Not quite sure whats wrong with that though or had you just run out of things to slag off?

Ps. I do have a blyth sticker :razz: Not quite sure whats wrong with that though or had you just run out of things to slag off?

When it comes to you? I find that very hard to believe :D