How old are you?

Jusoda Kid

Wor lass used to go to St. Bob's. I was always an Oxclose man, meself :blush:

Booooooooo!!

Let me guess. Biddick? :o

BOOOOOOOOOO!! :)

Bob's for me. Just lived in Berwick (Oxclose) for most of my childhood so Oxclose were scummers :o

Aye, but I bet you were more than happy to play on our school field when you were a young'un. :)

Double standards I tells yer :)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, but I bet you were more than happy to play on our school field when you were a young'un. :o

Double standards I tells yer :o

Hell yes :) Footy and rounders on the field, tennis on the courts and sledging down the hill at the bottom. I was forbidden from going anywhere near Devil's Wood though :)

Aye, but I bet you were more than happy to play on our school field when you were a young'un. :o

Double standards I tells yer :)

Hell yes :) Footy and rounders on the field, tennis on the courts and sledging down the hill at the bottom. I was forbidden from going anywhere near Devil's Wood though :)

Was that because your parents actually believed the stories about it being haunted or was it just too close to the scum from Lambton for their liking? :o

Double standards I tells yer :blush:

Hell yes :icon_lol: Footy and rounders on the field, tennis on the courts and sledging down the hill at the bottom. I was forbidden from going anywhere near Devil's Wood though :)

Was that because your parents actually believed the stories about it being haunted or was it just too close to the scum from Lambton for their liking? :)

The latter :)

And the fact that some lassie was attacked in there when I was about 10 :o

I don't trust people who get into their mid-twenties without being able to drive. Not sure if they're sinister, dumb or just lazy.

Same here, especially if they're male. Women shouldn't be on the roads anyway. :)

Just given me an idea for a thread..... :o

Still seem to be the youngest :o

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

School did you two go to like?

Some grammar school in Canterbury, Kent. :)

Still there mind.

Edited by TheInspiration

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

Still there mind.

After leaving 12 months, I still ain't got a bloody job.

:o

Edited by Magma

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

Still there mind.

:)

At college or owt? I'm at Gateshead doing an IT Technicians course. :o

Well when I left, all I wanted was a job, but I've been put onto this e2e programme (entry 2 employment) that helps you get a job, where you do maths, english, job search, equal opportunities and interview tips and techniques, but I've got 4 weeks left.

Then I should b able 2 leave: By either going to college, do an apprenticeship or find a job.

I'm 26. I have a Victorian Licence which always gets me in trouble if I get asked for ID because all the moron bouncers tell me it looks fake. I can drive but only have three times in the UK.

been a driver for 7 years, but haven't driven for the past two years. Saved me so much money it's not even funny.

I'll wait til I'm on a bit more and have actual need of it before I get driving again.

been a driver for 7 years, but haven't driven for the past two years. Saved me so much money it's not even funny.

I'll wait til I'm on a bit more and have actual need of it before I get driving again.

Saving money isn't a laughing matter in the Fish household then?

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

Still there mind.

At college or owt? I'm at Gateshead doing an IT Technicians course. :o

Is it easy the IT Technicians course?

Saving money isn't a laughing matter in the Fish household then?

bout the only thing that isn't

my dad is more of an arrogant cock than me, so family dinners usually with me and my dad pissed and laughing our asses off and my mam (who's more of a snob than me ) telling us that we're going to hell and that I'm as bad as my Dad, which is fine by me:good: :o

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

Some grammar school in Canterbury, Kent. :o

Still there mind.

At college or owt? I'm at Gateshead doing an IT Technicians course. :)

Hmm, depends if you already know a bit about computers before you actually start the course.

It's mainly about networks, routers and stuff like that, there's a few different parts to the course and you get modules within them and you do 'mini' tests (which don't count towards the final mark) all the way through until the final where you revise in between each one.

There's a couple parts to the course which are easy, e.g., you have to do an assignment about maintenance on computers and one where you need to solve problems for a company who have two locations and have a WAN set-up and stuff like that and you build a portfolio type thing up (just like GNVQ ICT).

But if you listen on the course then basically you'll fly through it. Initially it's a one year course but you can go onto the second year if you're doing well/enjoying it, which is what I plan on doing. :)

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

Some grammar school in Canterbury, Kent. :o

Still there mind.

At college or owt? I'm at Gateshead doing an IT Technicians course. :)

Hmm, depends if you already know a bit about computers before you actually start the course.

It's mainly about networks, routers and stuff like that, there's a few different parts to the course and you get modules within them and you do 'mini' tests (which don't count towards the final mark) all the way through until the final where you revise in between each one.

There's a couple parts to the course which are easy, e.g., you have to do an assignment about maintenance on computers and one where you need to solve problems for a company who have two locations and have a WAN set-up and stuff like that and you build a portfolio type thing up (just like GNVQ ICT).

But if you listen on the course then basically you'll fly through it. Initially it's a one year course but you can go onto the second year if you're doing well/enjoying it, which is what I plan on doing. :)

Ah right, just that I'm trying to keep my ideas new.

Well I just want a job really, I enjoy doing things on the computer, but then I have a little knowledge of some IT things like installing programmes, and re-formatting a computer. But, just anything really.

Well I just want a job really, I enjoy doing things on the computer, but then I have a little knowledge of some IT things like installing programmes, and re-formatting a computer. But, just anything really.

If you can't install programs or re-format a computer I don't think IT is the choice for you. :)

Lol. well i know how to install programmes, that's piss easy, whereas the re-formatting it, just put in the disc and let it do it's work tbh. I've never done anything like building a PC together or that.