Sam Allardyce is our new manager

Toonpack

I'll say one thing for Fat Fred, i have many, many problems with him, and he has pratcically ruined this club! But he obviously identified Allardyce as his manager and acted quickly and in time to get him before the likes of MAn City through a spanner into the works.

People mightn't agree with the choice, or they might, but it does seem the nearest to "planning" we've seen from fat boy in years!

Hang on, we don't know who he will be unveiling tomorrow, we might see Barry Fry walk out from behind the curtain at 1pm.

;)

Now that you say it, it could happen!

I'd take him over Souness mind!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been supporting this club for too long to take anything for granted. ;)

My thoughts exactly ! :razz:

I've been supporting this club for too long to take anything for granted. :razz:

My thoughts exactly ! :(

Still not talking to you! ;)

No one will be more gutted than me if it happens....

Does anyone honestly believe anyone other than sam allardyce is going to be there at 1pm tomorrow?

Its Bruce Arena man, Im telling you its nailed on.

Gooch to stay then.

Does anyone honestly believe anyone other than sam allardyce is going to be there at 1pm tomorrow?

Its Bruce Arena man, Im telling you its nailed on.

Gooch to stay then.

The Gooch is the name Americans use for the area between the ball bag and the rectum

A perfect nick name for Onyewu.

I can see Jim White's gurning face already, asking his cringeworthy, cliché-ridden questions *shudders*

As I said to Scottish Mag the other day, I'm sure Jim White must have an implant in his scrotum that vibrates automatically whenever the words "Newcastle United" are mentioned.

I can see Jim White's gurning face already, asking his cringeworthy, cliché-ridden questions *shudders*

As I said to Scottish Mag the other day, I'm sure Jim White must have an implant in his scrotum that vibrates automatically whenever the words "Newcastle United" are mentioned.

It'll be wired to the mains tomorrow lunchtime ;)

I’ll have my notepad handy to play cliché bingo.

I’ll put good money on:

Great Stadium

Fabulous fans

To good to turn down

Great tradition

And the old chestnut: Sleeping Giant.

What if he does the whole press conference, then whips off his face Mission Impossible style to reveal........Paul Jewell!

;) Could have been worse...it could have been Pearce