Fucked up dreams

newcastlebroon

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Kerry Katona man. Fucking horrendous. :lol:

Absolute bollocks, when she looks good, she fuckin has it. You just need to get it out your mind she's a bamp from Warrington then you'll look at her differently.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute bollocks, when she looks good, she fuckin has it. You just need to get it out your mind she's a bamp from Warrington then you'll look at her differently.

Minge like a salted slug , I reckon.

Still would like :)

:)

That's got summat to do with it like I grant you (that and her 'personality'). Still think you see dozens of better looking girls every day in any town centre tho.

• 2 months later...
Guest Tuco Ramirez

Had a mad one last night that woke me up. I was at Piccadilly Circus stood with my back to the window of the record shop at the Trocadero Centre, and there was no traffic but tens of thousands of people on the road all the way up to Leicester Square. In the middle of the people was 6 muslims one of whom was on a loud speaker, and there was 5 of his pals around him, people circling them going back for a long way. Then all of a sudden they picked up their guns and started shooting every cunt, "keep ya heed doon keep ya heed doon" I kept saying to myself, I legged it up Regent Street, and I felt a bullet whistle past me, and then I woke up.

Hope it's not a premonition.

p94425-London-Piccadilly_Circus.jpg

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Wierd dream I once had that I always remember is:

In the bogs having a dump and I hear someone being murdered in the cubicle next to me... anyway I finsih my business and leg it out of there. As I leave the bogs i'm in a massive empty warehouse

stock-photo-empty-warehouse-toned-in-the-blue-color-28741594.jpg

At the very far wall is a staircase leading up to a door.

cache_1462113902.jpg

I run to the staircase and quickly climb up to the small platform in front of the door, as i'm about to open the door I feel something behind me and turn around.

Standing in front of me no more than a metre away is a demon... grey skin, horns, evil eyes, and behind him filling the entire warehouse are more demons with grey skin and horns.

satanic-skull.jpg

He looks at with with his dead eyes and in a satanic evil voice says "Join us".

I wake up!

Was the most scary dream ever!

Anyone ever have lucid dreams? I've had the odd one where you something good or bad has happened then realised it was a dream and stopped giving a fuck.

Anyone ever have lucid dreams? I've had the odd one where you something good or bad has happened then realised it was a dream and stopped giving a fuck.

Yeah but the problem is as soon as I realise I'm dreaming I wake up... grrr!

Yeah but the problem is as soon as I realise I'm dreaming I wake up... grrr!

Would like to be able to do it properly like, when you're in full control. The mind boggles!

• 5 months later...

Does anyone ever dream about playing football? I had a brilliant vivid dream last night. I've always passionately felt pissed off that Britain did next to fuck all when Cyprus was invaded by Turkey, went a good few times as a kid to the south part of the island, and it always stuck with me what bastards they thought the Turks were, which is probs where my dream stems from.

Anyway my dream, I was playing in the Champions League for a Cypriot team in white, it was at the Inonu Stadium against Besiktas in Istanbul. It was 0-0 and I chased down the ball on the right wing cut inside, outside the right hand side of the box and fuckin smacked it across the keeper just inside the post from 25 yards, everyone went mental, and without sound racist I can remember saying "have it you Turkish cunts". Then after the match I saw my goal on the monitor in the changing room, and I went "canny goal that like", and no cunt could understand me. Great dream, no I haven't been taking drugs.

• 8 months later...

Rarely ever smoke joints, but I did last night and I always end up having a mad dream.

I woke up laughing. I was at a ouija board 6 of us sitting there, and people are asking all these questions, "should I go to Australia", all these mad messages, so I asked it what do you think of Danny Simpson, and the glass started moving - shuffle shuffle scrape S .....push shuffle H ........shuffle push I .......shuffle shuffle T .....shuffle stop E. One of my favourite dreams and it's still fresh in my memory, normally forget them 5 mins after I've woken up.

I had a dream last night that it was my wedding day and I realised I had no make-up on. I ended up running around a department store - Debenhams I think, using all of their free samples to put my face on. I was wearing my wedding dress and it ended up with smudges of powder etc down the front. Now that's pretty fucked up, not least because I rarely wear any make-up and have no wedding plans!

• 4 weeks later...

I rarely remember my dreams, but had one last night which was horrible.

Was in North Korea on holiday with my family. We were taken prisoner by the army , and taken to a heavily guarded camp in the jungle. Strangely there was also some local festival taking place there??

The only way out was to cross a ravine, which was full of gigantic crocodiles, I'm talking fucking enormous here, 30ft and full of beans!

Somehow, my wife and son allowed across a bridge over this ravine, and set free, but I knew that me and my daughter were going to be shot.

Tried to escape down the ravine, these crocs leapt 50ft up the banks and almost got my daughter.

Then I woke up briefly, panicking like fuck, and went back to sleep.

The dream continued pretty much where I'd left it, but now there was an awful sense of doom hanging over it.

I looked over the ravine to see a temple on the opposite river bank, and soldiers were forcing locals to stand alone on the bank , where they were torn apart by the monster crocs.

Next thing I realise my daughter is over there, being pushed on to the bank.

A croc swallowed her whole, her screaming and kicking all the way down, and then I'm right there, slicing this croc open to get my daughter out. She's catatonic , and I then have to get us past a machine gun nest, which I petrol bombed.

Woke up then in a cold sweat, panting like I'd just run a marathon.

Bloody horrible. I can still remember the panic and feeling of doom.

I used to keep a dream diary. Was actually pretty interesting and I can still remember a few of them now. You often remember your dream on waking but forget it moments later. so you keep a book at your bed and write it down. Lad I work with never ever remember his dreams. I remember a fair few. I think its because I have kids that wake me so Im often light sleeping or sleeping in that bit when you dream (before deep sleep).

• 3 weeks later...

Had a dream about my hairline gradually receding last night, it got to the stage where it was like Jim Robinson off Neighbours. What a nightmare, if I start losing hair like, I think I'll probably bic it aal off than walk round like a monk.

I have a re-occuring dream...

I'm sitting at work and working away on my pc, then I realise I need to do a shit. Luckily my chair is a 'toilet chair' so I can just do a dump without even getting up.

So I proceed to curl one off, only half way through I suddenly get majorly self concious about the fact I'm taking a shit in front of all my work colleagues. Non of them seem interested but I still suddenly think "of shit I'm doing a poo in to my chair!"

The other night it took a nasty twist where I had done my poo but was concious that a rather large bit hadn't 'broken off' and was kind of just hanging out of my arse... my boss asked me to take something upstairs but I knew if I did I'd have to stand up with a massive log hanging out of my backside which everyone would see. I managed to stall her for a couple of minutes and luckily the turd fell off and in to the chair toilet just in the nick of time. I then woke up.

Does anyone think I might need some serious help after reading that? :huh:

I have a re-occuring dream...

I'm sitting at work and working away on my pc, then I realise I need to do a shit. Luckily my chair is a 'toilet chair' so I can just do a dump without even getting up.

So I proceed to curl one off, only half way through I suddenly get majorly self concious about the fact I'm taking a shit in front of all my work colleagues. Non of them seem interested but I still suddenly think "of shit I'm doing a poo in to my chair!"

The other night it took a nasty twist where I had done my poo but was concious that a rather large bit hadn't 'broken off' and was kind of just hanging out of my arse... my boss asked me to take something upstairs but I knew if I did I'd have to stand up with a massive log hanging out of my backside which everyone would see. I managed to stall her for a couple of minutes and luckily the turd fell off and in to the chair toilet just in the nick of time. I then woke up.

Does anyone think I might need some serious help after reading that? :huh:

Oddly enough I've had similar dreams before myself, I just assumed they were down to a self confidence thing or something.