Fucked up dreams

newcastlebroon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a re-occuring dream...

I'm sitting at work and working away on my pc, then I realise I need to do a shit. Luckily my chair is a 'toilet chair' so I can just do a dump without even getting up.

So I proceed to curl one off, only half way through I suddenly get majorly self concious about the fact I'm taking a shit in front of all my work colleagues. Non of them seem interested but I still suddenly think "of shit I'm doing a poo in to my chair!"

The other night it took a nasty twist where I had done my poo but was concious that a rather large bit hadn't 'broken off' and was kind of just hanging out of my arse... my boss asked me to take something upstairs but I knew if I did I'd have to stand up with a massive log hanging out of my backside which everyone would see. I managed to stall her for a couple of minutes and luckily the turd fell off and in to the chair toilet just in the nick of time. I then woke up.

Does anyone think I might need some serious help after reading that? :huh:

Oddly enough I've had similar dreams before myself, I just assumed they were down to a self confidence thing or something.

If you met me in the work place you would know that self confidence isn't an issue :D

In the simplest terms I can only think that it's because I think my job is utterly shit

I have a re-occuring dream...

I'm sitting at work and working away on my pc, then I realise I need to do a shit. Luckily my chair is a 'toilet chair' so I can just do a dump without even getting up.

So I proceed to curl one off, only half way through I suddenly get majorly self concious about the fact I'm taking a shit in front of all my work colleagues. Non of them seem interested but I still suddenly think "of shit I'm doing a poo in to my chair!"

The other night it took a nasty twist where I had done my poo but was concious that a rather large bit hadn't 'broken off' and was kind of just hanging out of my arse... my boss asked me to take something upstairs but I knew if I did I'd have to stand up with a massive log hanging out of my backside which everyone would see. I managed to stall her for a couple of minutes and luckily the turd fell off and in to the chair toilet just in the nick of time. I then woke up.

Does anyone think I might need some serious help after reading that? :huh:

Oddly enough I've had similar dreams before myself, I just assumed they were down to a self confidence thing or something.

If you met me in the work place you would know that self confidence isn't an issue :D

In the simplest terms I can only think that it's because I think my job is utterly shit

You could use this as a motivator then mate; You want to move out but need a bit more cash. You don't like you're job and feel it's not challenging enough.

What kind of work are you doing, and what kind of work do you want to go into? There is such a variety on here that you'll definitely have someone who can shed some light on the subject.

You could use this as a motivator then mate; You want to move out but need a bit more cash. You don't like you're job and feel it's not challenging enough.

What kind of work are you doing, and what kind of work do you want to go into? There is such a variety on here that you'll definitely have someone who can shed some light on the subject.

Thanks mate, I work in education placing students in employment to gain vocational experience.

Or in other words finding work placements :D

I recently set up my own photography business www.andyhudsonphotography.co.uk which is what I hope to do full time at some point in the future, so am just ploughing all my efforts in to that and using the day job to pay the bills in the mean time.

If I can grow the business enough to do it full time then I'll be a lot happier in my work life I think :)

Standard for photographers seems to be weddings and stuff like that

Yeah I have 5 booked in so far for this year and another 2 that have enquired so that should hopefully bring in a little bit of money... I'm not charging much at the moment though as just looking to build up my experience and portfolio. Next year should see my prices put up a bit to a more profitable leve l though.

I've also been asked to do some edgy black and white portrait work for a British Superbike Rider, and also some behind the scenes documentary work on a race day... I'm hoping this will lead to more work like this in future, so that could be a decent money spinner and also pretty damn exciting :)

I'm realistic in my expectations though and know its going to take years to become an established figure in the wedding and portrait scene, but I like having something postive to work towards and hopefully in the mean time I can just earn a little cahs doing something I love.

I had a dream that I was at an Extreme concert and Nuno handed me his guitar from the stage so he could use a different one and I sat and messed on with it. For some reason it had a little white bit of lime stone jammed into the nut under the b string and I took it out and stuck a blue pushpin under it instead. Then his publicity manager...some blonde bitch with a bad attitude...came over to collect the guitar and I quickly flicked the pushpin out into the audience and she noticed and said "You shouldn't stick a pushpin in there, you'll damage it!" I said it wasn't a pushpin, it was a little white rock and it was already there. It all kicked off and we argued for about an hour about it. Then on the bus home (for some reason the band were on the same bus) we started fighting again and she had me thrown off with my suitcase and I had to walk home.

Now what the fuck is that all about?!?? I was still fuming with the bint when i woke up and wanted to go back to sleep and carry on with the fight!

Edited by Ruler of Planet Houston

I had a dream that I was at an Extreme concert and Nuno handed me his guitar from the stage so he could use a different one and I sat and messed on with it. For some reason it had a little white bit of lime stone jammed into the nut under the b string and I took it out and stuck a blue pushpin under it instead. Then his publicity manager...some blonde bitch with a bad attitude...came over to collect the guitar and I quickly flicked the pushpin out into the audience and she noticed and said "You shouldn't stick a pushpin in there, you'll damage it!" I said it wasn't a pushpin, it was a little white rock and it was already there. It all kicked off and we argued for about an hour about it. Then on the bus home (for some reason the band were on the same bus) we started fighting again and she had me thrown off with my suitcase and I had to walk home.

Now what the fuck is that all about?!?? I was still fuming with the bint when i woke up and wanted to go back to sleep and carry on with the fight!

You had a dream with Extreme in it? Get the funk out.

Suppressed homosexuality I'm afraid

Edited by ajax_andy

• 1 month later...

Just had a vivid fucked up dream involving Marcus Desailly, Alessandro Nesta and Tony Soprano.

I was in my room at night, it's on the corner of a house on the 1st floor. I was talking to my dad and suddenly Marcus Desailly was flying around the room like a pixie and he grabbed a coat of mine. I said to my dad, "don't worry, he can have that, it's a shit coat. I couldn't give a fuck if he nicks it." Then I chased him out of the window and somehow severely injured him (this part of the dream is fuzzy, but it's a dream so it doesn't have to make sense). When I got to the window and looked out through the curtain, Alessandro Nesta had propped a ladder up against the wall and was climbing up it, obviously in cahoots with Desailly. I shoved him off the ladder and he fell to the concrete, smashing his head upon impact. I pulled the ladder up inside my room and started watching Desailly and Nesta on the concrete to see if they were still alive. Nesta was definitely dead, but I noticed Desailly was crawling, dragging himself by his arms trying to get under a bush. For some reason, Tony Soprano was now in the dream. He was desperate to get out and finish off Desailly before he escaped. He made for the door but I said, "here, use the ladder Tony." He climbed down with the ladder and then ended up smashing the top of Desailly's skull off, leaving his brain exposed. Desailly was now standing up, and I think he was trying to talk Tony into not killing him, saying, "There is plenty more to live for, especially if I can still go doo doo doo doo doo da (this bit was a song, demonstrating that he still had brain function)". I can't remember exactly how the next bit came about, but Desailly had grown to the size of a giant and was charging at Tony. I threw down a piece of wood like a spear to Tony and he grabbed it and speared Desailly's exposed brain as he charged at him, causing it to explode, with bits of brain flying everywhere.

That's all I can remember, but it was obvious during the dream that Nesta and Desailly were part of some kind of rival gang that were trying to get me, thus justifying the violence to protect ourselves from them. I watched the CL game between Milan/Barca and remember seeing Nesta; saw that film with Robert Redford and James Gandolfini in the prison recently; don't know where Desailly came from.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Apparently i woke up and went to the toilet last night. I've got no memory of it whatsoever though. What makes it noteworthy is that I mumbled to wor lass as i went "I'm gonna piss on you"

Demon drink.

Wonder if she'd be laughing at me had I gone through with it.

Apparently i woke up and went to the toilet last night. I've got no memory of it whatsoever though. What makes it noteworthy is that I mumbled to wor lass as i went "I'm gonna piss on you"

Demon drink.

Wonder if she'd be laughing at me had I gone through with it.

You weren't dreaming you were Chuck Berry by any chance?

had a weird dream last night that the FA were announcing the new England manager down the Quayside and i was at the front of the crowd. When they presented a back room photocopier as the new manager I shouted at one of the TV cameras and gave them a poster of paul scholes playing for England around 2000 and started a huge chant of 'this is a bureaucratic nightmare.' I don't even watch international football.

Felt like i was in a Fall video.

Dreamed I went to see Led Zeppelin in LA last night.

Unfortunately i never got as far as the gig. I was outside buying tour hoddies off Simon Cowell.

As the dream went on they got bigger and bigger. In the end I had my heart set on a John Boham one that was like 2 Persian rugs stitched together down one side with a head hole in the middle. I spent ages worrying about whether the people I stood next to in the gig would complain about the size of my turning circle in a rigid top the size of a goal mouth.

Then I saw a Dave Grohl top. He was playing with them it seems, not sure how cos he was dead. the top had the years of his life as 1972-2005. I was gutted I hadn't even heard he was dead. Still a bit morose about it when I woke up. Poor Dave.

Had you been listening to R Kelly?

The madness continues…

http://m.rollingston...on-ifc-20120321

New episodes of Trapped in the Closet

Jebus! The first series lost it's appeal after the first few episodes

People said that about the Wire, truth is the genius of the writing is such that it's more like a James Joyce novel and your 2 minute attention span cannot comprehend this greatness.

• 1 year later...

Horrific dream last night :(

Dreamt I had cancer but in the world I was living the done thing was to say goodbye to your loved ones at home, while you were still perfectly healthy, and drive yourself down to the crem!!!!

Fucked up indeed.

Incredible dream for me. Fuck knows where its come from, because I'm not homophobic at all. Newcastle lost at home, and I went on the drink as I do with a few mates, and I spoke to this Irish bloke who said he was selling semtex and detonators. So I goes mate I've 30 quid in my pocket, I need a 10a for me taxi home, and a 10a for me chinkies, so make me a bomb and I'll give you a 10a. Anyway I went in The Dog pub in Marlborough Crescent, it was full of gays and lesbians dropped a bag under a table, walked back out and pressed the button. What a fucked up dream.

Dreamed I was in a van with a group of lads going to do over another lad I used to go to games with who started seeing a lass after we had finished with each other.

When we found him everyone got out of the van to get him, but I wasn't sure we should and hid, back in the van. He got away though so I jumped in the driver seat and chased him down, Grand Theft Auto Style. I mounted the path where he was running and a toddler came running out of her path and I drove into her.....then I woke up absolutely distraught.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(