Man City release winger Beasley

khay

Manchester City have confirmed that DaMarcus Beasley, 24, will be sent back to PSV Eindhoven this summer. The United States international winger joined City on a year-long loan at the start of the season.

With Trevor Sinclair and Stephen Jordan already confirmed as leaving, Beasley is the biggest name among the six other players City have said will be going.

Also out is Hatem Trabelsi, Djamel Abdoun, Ashley Williams, Laurence Matthewson and Nathan D'Laryea

From BBC

Anyone think Trabelsi would be worth a shot?

Manchester City have confirmed that DaMarcus Beasley, 24, will be sent back to PSV Eindhoven this summer. The United States international winger joined City on a year-long loan at the start of the season.

With Trevor Sinclair and Stephen Jordan already confirmed as leaving, Beasley is the biggest name among the six other players City have said will be going.

Also out is Hatem Trabelsi, Djamel Abdoun, Ashley Williams, Laurence Matthewson and Nathan D'Laryea

From BBC

Anyone think Trabelsi would be worth a shot?

Better than Carr but thats not saying much

Good player. I'd take him as back-up only though, and that's not what we're looking for.

Can play right wing aswell. Think he is better than anything we currently have at right back (including Solano, although he has done a great job).

Damn straight I'd take Trabelsi on a free, I can't imagine why he didn't work out at City, was a great player prior to moving there and I'm sure Sam could work his magic to get the best out of him again.

I thought that he was hauled off by Pearce in a game as he was teking the piss during a game and not even trying.

I thought he was quality every time I've seen him for Tunisia/Ajax, but I think ManCity fans saw a bad side of him.

Thought he was awesome during the world cup - i wudn't be surprised if this is the type of player we pick up - wud worry about his temperament but lets face it the man city ship was sinking months ago and when he witnesses one of his team mates beating the other to a pulp one can hardly blame him for losing the faith

Thought he was awesome during the world cup - i wudn't be surprised if this is the type of player we pick up - wud worry about his temperament but lets face it the man city ship was sinking months ago and when he witnesses one of his team mates beating the other to a pulp one can hardly blame him for losing the faith

Aye, that doesn't happen at the Toon luckily enough...