Toon Release 5 Players

Tooj

Having Titus Bramble in the starting line up is one of the reasons this club gets viewed as a joke by supporters of other clubs.

I wish him well wherever he goes but the lad has been holding us back for too long.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting rid of Titus is a good sign tbh. I was worried about getting rid and replacing him with overpriced crap, but I'm now far more confident that we have a manager who can bring in quality at good prices.

Titus going could also be symbolic, 3 managers have stuck with him and hoped he'll turn his game around, but it's just never going to happen tbf.

Getting rid of Carr would be a step in the right direction as would getting Babayaro out, i would like to see Parker stay, i still reckon he could do a sterling job for us in midfield.

Getting rid of Carr would be a step in the right direction as would getting Babayaro out, i would like to see Parker stay, i still reckon he could do a sterling job for us in midfield.

I can only think the reason that Baba and Carr haven't gone is because they would need a sizeable payoff due to length of contract, lets just hope they are sold or contracts mutually terminated asap.

I can only think the reason that Baba and Carr haven't gone is because they would need a sizeable payoff due to length of contract, lets just hope they are sold or contracts mutually terminated asap.

Aye, you never know they might catch the attention of the great unwashed just up the road. :D

It would also leave us with no recognised and PL experienced full backs. Aye, I know they've both been shit, but I would think the club would try and bring in a couple of half decent full backs before letting either go. Due to money problems we might be stuck with them as back up in the short term.

It would also leave us with no recognised and PL experienced full backs. Aye, I know they've both been shit, but I would think the club would try and bring in a couple of half decent full backs before letting either go. Due to money problems we might be stuck with them as back up in the short term.

i would think they would be replaced quite easily, lets face it we couldnt possibly buy any worse.

Aye, but which idiot is going to buy them? :D Plus, I bet the fuckers are on canny contracts that would be costly and a nightmare to simply cancel. Like I say, I reckon they'll be kept as back up till at least January but probably for the season.

i would think they would be replaced quite easily, lets face it we couldnt possibly buy any worse.

Especially considering their outrageous wages. £40,000 a week for Babayaro, was it? Carr is probably on a decent wedge too. Fucking wasters.