Player with the best Newcastle Future

AmericanMag

As has been said in every article that I have read in the past week, a new manager means all the players start over with a clean slate. With that being said, who has the best future at Newcastle United? I am beginning to think it will be Given and Butt.

The results of this thread will help me in determining what name to put on the back of the new shirt I plan on getting and as I have to give my right arm and firstborn child in postage, I want to be sure that I can wear it for a while. :)

Not just talking on playing terms now but Alex might be on the lookout for a new job soon with an overhaul looking likely in the fitness regiment of the club.

I'm also going to wait to till after the squad numbers have been announced for the following season.

Good point.

Solano? Seems to be the type that Sam gets a few more years out of than other coaches are capable of doing.

Taylor hopefully. The lad has a lot of potential that would never have been realised under our past two managers and alongside Bramble.

Hopefully Alardyce will be able to get him some quality experienced players to learn from and we will see him become what we all hope.

Hopefully Duff can turn his Newcastle career around too!

Parker is a good player, was good when he first came and then went off the boil. Sam may be able to get him back on track.

Duff has talent but has fizzled like a damp squib for us. Maybe Sam can light his fuse.

Taylor has potential to be a good central defender but needs help. Sam may provide that help by way of a good partner.

Martins could be an excellent striker for us. Perhaps Sam can sort him out.

Milner has real potential. Maybe Sam can get him to cross the ball better more often.

Carroll could be the next Shearer. Maybe Sam can bring it out.

Butt is good butt is getting on. Maybe Sam has a potion to extend his shelf-life.

Given, well he's a done deal. Sam couldn't wish for a better keeper.