The Big Brother 2007 Thread

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wasnt offended in the slightest, but she saw the opportunity to stir some shit. She kept bringing it up and then saying 'nah nah, shut up man, we need to stop talking about it!'

Exactly. And when Shabna realised that her rival to stay in the house had made a huge cockup she didn't waste any time trying to make a big deal out of it.

Overall it was a nothing comment made by a stupid, posh bint who wasn't thinking and didn't mean any offence.

Only seen it written down in the transcript... but was it a real "ni**er" or was it more of a "nigga" ???

;)

:D

Hahahaha, thanks.

Incidently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8SUtfuH-qc&NR=1

So it didn't air, not do they plan to show it B)

I thought they did show it last night? or was I dreaming it?

Emily and Nicky (or whatever) sitting on the smoking bench, Charly stood in front moaning about summit and Emily says "you're sticking your belly out n***er." or something along those lines.

Maybe

No defence of Emily but Charly has made a big big deal of this while trying to pretend she was sticking up for Emily.

I thought exactly the same. It's like she's trying to milk the victim angle to try and gain public support a la Shilpa Shetty.

BB probably would have done the same regardless of how Charley acted, but her giving it the whole, "I know you didn't mean it".... "do you know what Emily said to me?" bit certainly didn't help matters.

She's obviously thick as mince, but it wasn't racist, and she shouldn't have been ditched from the show imo. No one is stupid enough to call someone that on live TV and really mean it. She thought she was being "street" no doubt or some such shite. Give her a bollocking, let her explain herself, and on you go. That wouldn't get them on the news quite like hoying her out would though.

I'm not watching it but I've seen bits and pieces, and that Charly is a horrible piece of work.

Fucking crap, Emily uses a racially offensive word in an non-abusive context, yet BB can racially discriminate against her for using it for being white, yet tollerate the black/asian housemates using it in the same conversation, in my opinion BB was being more racist than Emily was.

Fucking crap, Emily uses a racially offensive word in an non-abusive context, yet BB can racially discriminate against her for using it for being white, yet tollerate the black/asian housemates using it in the same conversation, in my opinion BB was being more racist than Emily was.

what he said !!

Jimbo hiding behind the race card to express his all encompassing rage at the fact that Emily's arse has been removed from his TV screen. :D

Fuck, am I that transparent ?

;)

I don't think she should have gone, but if the Asian lass was using the n-word (I haven't seen the whole thing), she should be gone an'all. You can be sure Charly would be oot the door if she'd called her a p*ki.

I don't think she should have gone, but if the Asian lass was using the n-word (I haven't seen the whole thing), she should be gone an'all. You can be sure Charly would be oot the door if she'd called her a p*ki.

Aye but the Asian bird didn't call anyone a nigger, she was just saying it in relation to what Emily said, which was "you nigger", big difference.

Apparently there were over 900 complaints to Channel Four last night regarding the incident, all of them complaining Emily should not have been evicted.

Didn't realise there were so many other wankers out there.

:D

Aye but the Asian bird didn't call anyone a nigger, she was just saying it in relation to what Emily said, which was "you nigger", big difference.

Even so, it wasn't delivered in a context that should have resulted in expulsion in my opinion, C4 gave a knee jerk reaction that lacked common sense.

Even so, it wasn't delivered in a context that should have resulted in expulsion in my opinion, C4 gave a knee jerk reaction that lacked common sense.

Aye I agree, I don't think any of them should have been kicked out.

Still I don't understand where the comment came from at all.

Guest Toplass-101

Not watched much of it yet, 1st few days was just a noise of lasses voices, then the bitching started and it was an even worse noise. I hate Sat-nav, of whatever her name is.

Might watch it a bit more now that the boys are going in.

Edited by Toplass-101