The Big Brother 2007 Thread

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people still watching BB this year then? I get the impression no one is that arsed about it anymore.

your right ....there is nobody in there at all this year with a modicum of personality :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Are people still watching BB this year then? I get the impression no one is that arsed about it anymore.

your right ....there is nobody in there at all this year with a modicum of personality :lol:

they are gona put new lads in, maybe it might get a bit more interesting.

Didn't they do that on Friday?

Didn't they do that on Friday?

yeah 4 new house mates and one is from County Durham

That Ziggy bloke & Carole seem to be the only two half decent people in the house. Everyone else does my head in. The four new people are a bunch of wankers, especially that cock head from Durham.

You can barely watch two minutes of it without the C to the H to the A to the R to the L to the E to the Y from the block doing everyones head in. She's the most annoying lass I've ever seen in the Big Brother house.

There hasn't been in a good while tbh. They've gone down the route of getting "outrageous" people in for a while now - you only need to watch the show when they all come in the house to see that they've hand-picked a set of complete wankers in the vain hope that something daft might happen. I've barely seen any of this series, but I started watching a bit of the last one and everyone in the house was pretty much unbearable to watch. The odd annoying twat is one thing, but when absolutely no one has any redeeming qualities you're going to struggle to hold the attention of any but the brain dead.

How the hell that lunatic bint Charkey is not up for eviction god only knows :razz:

Maybe George was sticking up for Charkey so that they could continue to be crimebusters of the sea

How the hell that lunatic bint Charkey is not up for eviction god only knows :razz:

Maybe George was sticking up for Charkey so that they could continue to be crimebusters of the sea

<_<

See the north east lad is 100k richer, spoilt only by his emotions getting the better of him. :lol:

Charley was crying inside that she didn't win like. She'll be off like a shot thinking now there's no prize money, please can the editors of Nuts and Zoo take note and spare us the photoshoot!

Haha, someone's just sent me the link of Kieran getting pushed into the pool.

"So cruel but so funny"

:lol:

You should have a gander at the digitalspy bigbrother forum. There's a thread on there ranting how it wasn't funny and Seany could have killed her or something.

Personally thought it was the canines gonads and the first laugh out loud moment in Big Brother

I'm sure I recall Sima having a pop at Big Brother fans on N-O many moons ago.

Heat and Sun readers B)

Or something like that. How times change.

I'm sure I recall Sima having a pop at Big Brother fans on N-O many moons ago.

Heat and Sun readers B)

Or something like that. How times change.

Obsessed much? Remember my posts more than I do :*****************)

Anyways, barely watch past the first night for the utter hiroshimas that go in. Still, it's better than saying "our lass has got it on man", eh? B)

Edited by Sima