The Big Brother 2007 Thread

Guest Toplass-101

SOCCER ace Kieran Richardson’s gorgeous cousin will join a lap dancer, a political protester and a cleaner entering the Big Brother house tonight.

Charlie Richardson, 20, is one of 12 desperados plucked from obscurity.

Viewers will not find out the other housemates’ full identities until tonight. But The Sun can tell you Big Brother 8 will feature the show’s OLDEST ever contestant, a member of the Women’s Institute and a nanny.

The Sun can also reveal that one intelligent housemate could read from the age of TWO.

Nine of the housemates are single while two wannabes have children. Three of them have never been on a plane.

But gobby Charlie, who lives in London’s East End, already has several celebrity links.

As well as being the cousin of midfielder Kieran, 22 — who has been capped eight times by England — she is a close friend of David Beckham’s little sister Joanne, 25.

And she is believed to have had a string of flings with top Premiership players.

But housemates had better watch out for her fiery temper after she was involved in a brawl at soccer star Jermaine Pennant’s 24th birthday party in January.

Charlie was questioned by cops over a row with ex-BB housemate Saskia Howard-Clarke after two groups of girls attacked each other

Glasses had smashed against walls as girls rolled around pulling each other's hair and the floor was left covered in blood.

Saskia was hit by a flying bottle and one girl even went to hospital after a glass smashed in her face.

A string of Premiership stars — who were not involved in fighting — were witnesses to the alleged assault.

The row began as one of Saskia’s pals argued with Charlie. One clubber said: “A fight started and glass went everywhere. At least two girls were hit. There was blood all over the floor.

“They called Saskia a Big Brother reject before throwing a bottle that hit her head.

“One of Saskia's pals was cut quite badly and taken to hospital. Another had lumps of hair pulled out and was rolling on the floor with the louts.”

Saskia’s agent said at the time: “She was an innocent bystander.”

Producers will keep a close eye on Charlie — who will use the alias “Danni”. They want this year’s show to be all about “fun” and “love” — and desperately want to distance the show from the nasty race rows during Celebrity Big Brother.

They have even brought in strict new rules which will see anti-social housemates booted out immediately if they offend viewers.

The new series begins on Channel 4 tonight at 9pm.

A Big Brother spokeswoman said: “Viewers will just have to tune into tonight to find out who makes it into the house.”

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS this thread reminded me of when JJ used to be 'Borders Mag'.

Not the Borders thread?

Dear me, Sammy has got his threads well and truly mixed up today ;)

Fuck me gently tbh!

Guest alex

Surely being Keiron Richardson's cousin should get you onto the 'celebrity' version of the show. Assuming they're having another one after the last time. She sounds like a nice lass though.

;)

(unless there's a fit one, in which case the "discussion" should be limited to leering and suggestive innuendo)

It's worse than that IMO - it's self whoring!

Anyone who applies for it and isn't doing it to simply try to make a quick buck is a lying twat.

Actually I'm all for banning it as a discussion topic full stop - anyone with me? ;)

So you didn't get past the audition stage again, eh Craig? ;)

:icon_lol:

They day I put myself forward for that trash is the day I'll jump off the Tyne Bridge...

Actually I'm all for banning it as a discussion topic full stop - anyone with me? ;)

They day I put myself forward for that trash is the day I'll jump off the Tyne Bridge...

If that's your audition, they'll probably accept you this time! :icon_lol:

If that's your audition, they'll probably accept you this time! :icon_lol:

I'd be considerably less brain dead than the mongs that they'll put in there, that's for sure....

I love it me like and I'm not ashamed, most of the people on it are wankers but I like the social interaction and observing people's behaviour.

But have to admit I'd be hard pushed to put it on ahead of the Apprentice, might just let wor lass decide! ;)

I seriously don't understand the attraction of this utter horse shit of a program. Do people not realise life is finite? Do you seriously want to waste a sizable percentage of it watching retards "interact"?

I seriously don't understand the attraction of this utter horse shit of a program. Do people not realise life is finite? Do you seriously want to waste a sizable percentage of it watching retards "interact"?

They're not all retards tbf! Take Anthony and Michelle for example, Geordie brainiacs!

Tedious fucking shite. People who watch it and then claim it's for its 'social interaction' deserve a huge slap (Looking at you SMO). Don't try and sound intellectual.

;)

Renton - the voice of understanding and reason...

I agree with you though mate, following on from SMO's comment, I think social interaction and behavioural observation were what the first series was about. Every single one since then was about social retards trying to whore themselves IMO.

Tedious fucking shite. People who watch it and then claim it's for its 'social interaction' deserve a huge slap (Looking at you SMO). Don't try and sound intellectual.

I'm not much of an interlect i admit but I do enjoy watching people, especially strangers and seeing how they react to each other, more a fan of the programme than any of the people on it which is where people get mixed up I reckon, cos I like it doiesn't mean I like the people on it.

;)

Renton - the voice of understanding and reason...

I agree with you though mate, following on from SMO's comment, I think social interaction and behavioural observation were what the first series was about. Every single one since then was about social retards trying to whore themselves IMO.

I agree but there's always a few genuine people and then there's the fake one's who I couldn't give a flying fuck about. Just wish they wouldn't put anyone in with any slight connection to celebrity, like a cousin of a footballer for example.

Would love to pick the people that go in, lass i know had the job of going along the queue and picking people out to be fast tracked to the front of the queue. Reckons most freaks or people who turned up in fancy dress were told to go home.