Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Good, if you're apologising that means I don't have to and can keep doing the do.

Never had you pegged as a Betty Boo fan…

.…pegged…

creep-face.gif

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Never had you pegged as a Betty Boo fan…

.…pegged…

creep-face.gif

She's still going

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Good, if you're apologising that means I don't have to and can keep doing the do.

FOR you, not TO you :wink2:

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

FOR you, not TO you :wink2:

... I know. 

If you're apologising for me, that means I don't have to apologise for me.

Jesus Christ, Craig. I mean Jesus fucking Christ.

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Jesus Christ, Craig. I mean Jesus fucking Christ.

You know you could have just used the delete key rather than correct yourself, right Dave? :razz:

Just now, Craig said:

You know you could have just used the delete key rather than correct yourself, right Dave? :razz:

Craig Craig Craig, I know you like watching things go round in circles, pointlessly, for hours, but I'm not doing that with you on this, not today. I had to explain the simple joke because it went so far over your head it came down with snow on. So, you've embarrassed yourself again, you're done. 

39 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Craig Craig Craig, I know you like watching things go round in circles, pointlessly, for hours, but I'm not doing that with you on this, not today. I had to explain the simple joke because it went so far over your head it came down with snow on. So, you've embarrassed yourself again, you're done. 

Don't fucking kid yourself man, you had no explaining to do. I was toying with you. Fucking hell :lol:

I sort of missed the period when Stevie was a regular on here - was hanging around a bit in the first couple of years I was here but then had his medical issues and stopped signing on. Never totally understood the dynamic he had with everyone here so was always pretty quiet about him but honestly my feelings from the very start were that he was one of the most insecure people I'd ever "seen". I mean yes, we're all insecure, but fucking hell man.

Some people on here did him no favours by buying into it IMO, and I doubt any of you would do so now based on how things seem to go with other posters :lol: 

That said, and not that I knew him beyond seeing a few of his posts, but I wish him well wherever he's ended up. This thread is painful to read though :D 

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh I met Stevie in person a couple of times. Lovely fella.

I've heard that from a few and I think it goes for a lot on here to be honest. Except Asprilla ... I imagine he's a cunt in real life too :smile:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ah, but were you;

Black?

Muslim?

From anywhere East of Greys Monument?

Kissing a bloke on the bus? 

:lol:

Trying to dig into the memory bank, was it you MF who used to get up onto the roof of the Galllowgate? I recall someone going up there for 'work'.

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

It was, aye. 
We’d access the sloping glass on the concourse roof from there. 

Thought so. In the days when the club was run respectfully and pay to have the fucking windows cleaned? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ah, but were you;

Black?

Muslim?

From anywhere East of Greys Monument?

Kissing a bloke on the bus? 

:lol:

Or worst of all...

Italian :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic: 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Thought so. In the days when the club was run respectfully and pay to have the fucking windows cleaned? 

I also hung the banners on the outside of the Gallowgate for the 2012 Olympics matches. 

That was fun. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I also hung the banners on the outside of the Gallowgate for the 2012 Olympics matches. 

That was fun. :lol:

You weren't behind painting that shit that was on the roof for a few years, were you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

You weren't behind painting that shit that was on the roof for a few years, were you?

Cheeky bastard! 
girl-rage.gif
There are some things more precious than money and baubles. 

We did put a cheeky bid in when we got wind of the removal of it, though. :lol:

• Haha 1