Claim to fame

Guest alex

I knew that former Northampton Town player and manager Graham Carr was a relative of mine being the cousin of my maternal Grandma (maiden name Carr) and being from the same village (Burradon). It turns out the comedian Alan Carr is his son. Fucking hell :D:icon_lol::lol:

I knew that former Northampton Town player and manager Graham Carr was a relative of mine being the cousin of my maternal Grandma (maiden name Carr) and being from the same village (Burradon). It turns out the comedian Alan Carr is his son. Fucking hell :D:icon_lol::lol:

I am 19th in line to the throne of England. :icon_lol:

I get mixed up between Alan and Jimmy, but I think Alan is the one I'd like to punch most.

Back on topic, Dr and the Medics stayed at our house when they did the Catherine Cookson festival.

I get mixed up between Alan and Jimmy, but I think Alan is the one I'd like to punch most.

Back on topic, Dr and the Medics stayed at our house when they did the Catherine Cookson festival.

I son't even know who Andy Carr is. :lol:

This is like that Viz column.

My brother once shaked hands with Geoff Capes, beat that for fame!

I am 19th in line to the throne of England. :icon_lol:

All right alexander.

when i worked in a shop when i was a lad, i served Maria whittaker and she bought a couple of light fittings.

she was absolutley tiny but absolutely stunning.

not really a claim to fame at all but ho hum!

The year the Grand National was cancelled due to the faulty starting system-that was my cousin's horse with the tape wrapped around it's neck fucking everything up. :lol:

Jimmy is the vaguely funny one.

I once threw up in the same room as Pauline Quirke.

Can't have been the only time thats happened to the fat bitch.

:lol: I was thinking the same myself. Parky's posh enough to be royalty btw. From what I've heard.

I've met Tony Di Bart and have his autograph which reads "To Scott, you are nails, signed Tony Di Bart."

:lol: Live PA at Central Park by any chance?

I've met Tony Di Bart and have his autograph which reads "To Scott, you are nails, signed Tony Di Bart."

:lol: Live PA at Central Park by any chance?

The Ritzy, baby! He did The Real Thing, followed by his second (and I believe final) single (better to burn out than to fade away, Tony!), then I bumped into him at the bar. Legend!

I once got Paddy MacDee's autograph at a Metro Radio roadshow before a Musical Youth concert at the Rec in Eldon Square. And me sis got Jockie Wilson's in Peter Barratt's. Beat that!

I was once in the Ronnie Gill. Met Alan Oliver a couple of times when I worked at a hotel. He used to come with his missus and friends for the ABBA tribute nights. I remember him writing out player ratings in between courses. Seen Malcom McDonald a couple of times.

My great grandfather was the Yugoslavian ambassador to Moscow during WWII, and met Stalin - my granddad has a cigar box signed by him.

My coursemate has the best claim to fame ever - he's punched Prince Harry in the face.