Big Sam hopes to snap up Geremi

khay

good player, handy from freekicks as well.

Better than Emre......

Never mind Geremi, i think Ron Jeremy would be better than Emre from freekicks!

With his 3rd limb ?

:blink:

Why not! Also he has good ball contol, can shoot on demand and is great in and around the box, we should sign him up!

All true, amazing tackle on the lad.....

good player, handy from freekicks as well.

Better than Emre......

Never mind Geremi, i think Ron Jeremy would be better than Emre from freekicks!

With his 3rd limb ?

:blink:

Why not! Also he has good ball contol, can shoot on demand and is great in and around the box, we should sign him up!

All true, amazing tackle on the lad.....

"Ooh, he's gone in hard."

Quality player....

Just the comparison of free transfers between last summer (Sibierski & Bernard) to this year (Viduka & Geremi) outlines the turnaround we've made.

For so long now we've been looking into the past wishing we did things like we have done previous, now we're doing the opposite and are glad to be changing.

i'm finding it hard to get too excited about geremi and viduka like, although there's no doubt they're an improvement on the likes of le sib and bernard.

i'm finding it hard to get too excited about geremi and viduka like, although there's no doubt they're an improvement on the likes of le sib and bernard.

You're a right misery guts of late Dan. Clearly missing Leazes imo.

maybe the most miserable june on record is taking its toll - i reckon we've made some solid squad additions but i don't think we've added too many players that will help fire us back towards the top 4-6.

i do think this place misses leazesmag btw

maybe the most miserable june on record is taking its toll - i reckon we've made some solid squad additions but i don't think we've added too many players that will help fire us back towards the top 4-6.

When was the last season we did that? :blink:

When was the last season we did that? :blink:

We've only signed one player for a fee so far (when the Rozental deal goes through) and it's hardly like it's the start of August. I expect there'll be a few more in but at the same time Allardyce seems to be prioritising the defence which is something nearly everyone thought Roeder ignored.

When was the last season we did that? ;)

We've only signed one player for a fee so far (when the Rozental deal goes through) and it's hardly like it's the start of August. I expect there'll be a few more in but at the same time Allardyce seems to be prioritising the defence which is something nearly everyone thought Roeder ignored.

Barton? :blink:

When was the last season we did that? ;)

Barton? :blink:

Forgot about him :razz::P

Isn't Makelele out of contract too?

He'd surely go back to France?

Don't rate Geremi at right back, but I'd stick him on the right of midfield. As long as he doesn't take any penalties for us in cup semi-finals :blink:

Its good to be getting freebies in to strengthen the size of the squad. The more free transfers means that there will be big money for some bigger players (although that doesnt usually work for us). Id settle for a squad full of free transfers who would work and play well rather than another Luque or Boumsong.