Dyer talking to west ham

khay

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On .co.uk in talks after a fee was agreed with west ham.

bloody hell

well we certainly need to make a new start by getting rid of players like dyer and bramble, I just hope it isn't gonna leave us too short eh!

If it does go through i reckon we've probably accepted around £5m in the end after rejecting about £4m, or at best a deal that ends up at a good price with ad ons for appearanes etc.

Or as Ritchie says, he may fail a medical and be stuck here! Now i would have been happy enough with that as i think he is over most of his injury prolems and it'll probably be his best season in a long while, but unfortunately after whats happened with the fans recently, and him being booed at the end of last season, he doesn't wnat to be here so we probably wouldn't see the best of him.

£5m for Dyer is good business for West Ham IMO, especially when you consider that Kieron Richardson is allegedly worth that and Rossi was sold for £6.7m. Im not so worried about getting rid of Dyer but more concerned with the lack of replacements for all these players leaving. Paper thin squad is now micron thin

Allardyce on Setanta says Dyer will sign for West Ham tomorrow, and will be replaced.

Said he'll be replaced tomorrow no less! That was actually a pretty good post-match interview:

- Minimum of 3, maximum of 4 players needed

- We are strong in every area but defence

- Problems over signings have been the lack of European football - the quality of player he's been looking at wanted Europe and could get it elsewhere

- No problems with not getting money ("Everything's fine"). Him and Mort are working together on the signings that need to be made and they hope to "win the battle because it needs to be won".

For those that missed it. :icon_lol:

I sincerely hope his replacement is not ALAN FOOKING SMITH

He was at Old Trafford tonight but didn't play.

Allardyce on Setanta says Dyer will sign for West Ham tomorrow, and will be replaced.

Said he'll be replaced tomorrow no less! That was actually a pretty good post-match interview:

- Problems over signings have been the lack of European football - the quality of player he's been looking at wanted Europe and could get it elsewhere

- No problems with not getting money ("Everything's fine"). Him and Mort are working together on the signings that need to be made and they hope to "win the battle because it needs to be won".

Class stuff! :razz:

Wait for all the pessimists to say he should have come out with this info before now... :icon_lol:

Excellent stuff!

If we had to have problems signing players then best it was that we weren't in europe and not lack of cash, the club itself or the manager, and i always thought it'd be europe as Sam has shown he can attract players to Bolton and as a club we always manage to pull off some decent signings.

Interesting that he said Dyer will be replaced tomorrow, thats quite definite!