José Enrique

Baggio

ASM Ashley is ashit owner without a clue who talks shite and lies comstantly. LM Shepherd was a shite chairman who destroyed the club by appointing Souness and the Roeder and then Fat Sam a downward spiral he could not get us out of. Now will you both fuck off or meet in a car park and fight to the death over it so at least one of you goes.

do you mean the Halls and Shepherd ;) and all the previous years don't count :)

Are you pissed by the way ?

That sort of ITK sounds made up. If they were due to bid tomorrow I would maybe believe it, but putting a price on a bid 6months away is dubious

You've got to be joking.

Deadly serious. Why the fuck would Dalglish be going round telling people he was planning an £11mil bid in 6 months time? We might be relegated by then or Enrique might be out of form. Blatantly made up

just read that liverpool are putting together a £15 million bid for him this summer. What a kick in the nuts that would be.

we have now laid down our marker. We are prepared to sell our best clubs to the clubs attempting to win things and play in europe.

It's that simple, and some of us have been saying it for long enough now.....

If Jose doesn't sign a new contact in the summer he will rightly be sold.

Wut?

he's right, sadly, from a financial point of view. If he doesn't sign, he will leave for nothing. The tragic thing is, he is probably now wondering what sort of club he is playing for.

Wut?

he's right, sadly, from a financial point of view. If he doesn't sign, he will leave for nothing. The tragic thing is, he is probably now wondering what sort of club he is playing for.

Not like you to look at things from a financial perspective.

Wut?

Not like you to look at things from a financial perspective.

I do all the time, I just accept that you have to be prepared to make a loss if you want success and see it as no big deal when the vast majority of other clubs are all in debt too, and the potential and the fanbase of NUFC dwarfs most other clubs anyway ie the Leeds type scaremongering is just that, scaremongering.

Guest Marshall-Baines
The opening poster is a bit of a mug, judging by this and other posts imo, I'm of the opinion he's either not from round here or is masquerading as a toon fan just a psychic feeling I have, however, he's right - he's too good for NUFC in its' present form. I'd be delighted if we can keep him here for years, but he really is a player who could grace the CL. We need to spend this £35m and more if we're to get other players of his calibre, and for him to want to remain here.

You talking about me sunshine? You havent the slightest about how much love i have for newcastle, so why dont you keep your poppycock assumptions to yourself. Cunt!

Ray Charles could see I was talking about you so why ask?

2 Tickets and transport (£57each. £25 bus / £32tkt) available. Would at this stage rather shift together.

8am N.Shields - 8-15 Washy Services.

Drop me a PM and I'll get back after 5pm today (Weds)

May be interested in the tickets Alan but not the bus. I'll see who wants to go first.

I'l give you £60 for the 2 tickets. I have paypal or can pay via online banking. Let me know. thanks

You're right I don't have the slightest clue about the love you have for Newcastle, but at the end of the day Newcastle United belongs to the residents of Newcastle upon Tyne as much as anybody, and NOT ONE geordie would say right giz the two tickets at less money than they were originally paid for. I wouldn't care it was only 4 quid less than they were worth, FOUR FUCKIN QUID, bet you use second hand bog roll you greedy cunt. The good OOT's who support the toon generally embrace the city and what it stands for too and love the club and the area as much as any of us, they DON'T rip their own off.

The opening poster is a bit of a mug, judging by this and other posts imo, I'm of the opinion he's either not from round here or is masquerading as a toon fan just a psychic feeling I have, however, he's right - he's too good for NUFC in its' present form. I'd be delighted if we can keep him here for years, but he really is a player who could grace the CL. We need to spend this £35m and more if we're to get other players of his calibre, and for him to want to remain here.

I fucked off, at half time. Met two of me mates in The Telegraph, because I wasn't sitting there and watch us lose 0-8. 2 of the 3 people that sit next to me fucked off at 3-0, and it got to half time it was so horrible. I couldn't take it the cunt next to me he loves the toon but he's on aboot fuckin van Persie scoring points for his fantasy team if he wasn't a good bloke I'd have fuckin went mental but fuck it, rang one me mates right am comin doon.

I didn't feel guilty, but got to the pub...

Im guessing you also had a psychic feeling telling you to leave at half time, right? and then have the cheek to question another supporters love for the club. Youre a hypocrite and a fucking disgrace.

You talking about me sunshine? You havent the slightest about how much love i have for newcastle, so why dont you keep your poppycock assumptions to yourself. Cunt!

Its something they stress in my course when dealing with psychotic patients - always ask deluded fuckheads to confirm their irrational beliefs.

And with regards to your other point, yes i do admit i asked for a few quid off the ticket price and i also saved £5 on the travel and a few quid on the food. So in total i was saving about £12 for the day. Now you ask any student what they would give to save £12/day. And just to confirm how thick you really are, you turned the whole thing upside down and concluded that im trying to rip off the honest people of Newcastle, because i asked for £4 off?. Ive just graduated as a doctor so hopefully once i start work i wouldnt even mind paying over the top for newcastle tickets, does that mean my love for the club has suddenly increased?

I recall you being voted best poster on this site, and it still defies belief. Youre a self centred, selfish, obnoxious little cunt who always turns arguments into your love for the club vs someone elses. Why dont you jog on back to the daily mail and publicise how shameful Newcastle fans are and how we abandon our club at half time.

Edited by harrynufc

Guest Marshall-Baines

I fucked off, at half time. Met two of me mates in The Telegraph, because I wasn't sitting there and watch us lose 0-8. 2 of the 3 people that sit next to me fucked off at 3-0, and it got to half time it was so horrible. I couldn't take it the cunt next to me he loves the toon but he's on aboot fuckin van Persie scoring points for his fantasy team if he wasn't a good bloke I'd have fuckin went mental but fuck it, rang one me mates right am comin doon.

Im guessing you also had a psychic feeling telling you to leave at half time, right? and then have the cheek to question another supporters love for the club. Youre a hypocrite and a fucking disgrace.

Its something they stress in my course when dealing with psychotic patients - always ask deluded fuckheads to confirm their irrational beliefs.

And with regards to your other point, yes i do admit i asked for a few quid off the ticket price and i also saved £5 on the travel and a few quid on the food. So in total i was saving about £12 for the day. Now you ask any student what they would give to save £12/day. And just to confirm how thick you really are, you turned the whole thing upside down and concluded that im trying to rip off the honest people of Newcastle, because i asked for £4 off?. Ive just graduated as a doctor so hopefully once i start work i wouldnt even mind paying over the top for newcastle tickets, does that mean my love for the club has suddenly increased?

I recall you being voted best poster on this site, and it still defies belief. Youre a self centred, selfish, obnoxious little cunt who always turns arguments into your love for the club vs someone elses. Why dont you jog on back to the daily mail and publicise how shameful Newcastle fans are and how we abandon our club at half time.

Then you're a cunt. The guys paid £64 for tickets and you ask him for them for £60. So something that you will benefit from you expect HIM to foot a small portion of the cost involved. Unbelievable really, like I say never heard of it from any GEORDIE, I can't believe he didn't tell you to fuck off, I would have. Arsehole. I tell you to your credit though you don't mind completely showing yourself up.

Then you're a cunt. The guys paid £64 for tickets and you ask him for them for £60. So something that you will benefit from you expect HIM to foot a small portion of the cost involved. Unbelievable really, like I say never heard of it from any GEORDIE, I can't believe he didn't tell you to fuck off, I would have. Arsehole. I tell you to your credit though you don't mind completely showing yourself up.

Oh dear, you really are clutching at straws here. If it was upto me, id force you to watch bargain hunt, just to see you going through repetitive panic attacks and having an emotional breakdown everytime someone asks for a few quid off. Imbecile ;)

Guest Marshall-Baines

Oh dear, you really are clutching at straws here. If it was upto me, id force you to watch bargain hunt, just to see you going through repetitive panic attacks and having an emotional breakdown everytime someone asks for a few quid off. Imbecile :)

;) Well that might be true, but I've never seen it before and I doubt I ever will. The cheek of it actually beggars belief truly it does.

Clucthing at straws? Eh? You demanding to pay less than value of something on a Newcastle message board, defines you as an absolute cock. You're on about saving £12 for this and £5 for that, why should he give a fuck about your circumstances? Beyond laughable to be honest.

It's not a fucking market in Marrakesh son.

Edited by Marshall-Baines

Oh dear, you really are clutching at straws here. If it was upto me, id force you to watch bargain hunt, just to see you going through repetitive panic attacks and having an emotional breakdown everytime someone asks for a few quid off. Imbecile :)

;) Well that might be true, but I've never seen it before and I doubt I ever will. The cheek of it actually beggars belief truly it does.

Clucthing at straws? Eh? You demanding to pay less than value of something on a Newcastle message board, defines you as an absolute cock. You're on about saving £12 for this and £5 for that, why should he give a fuck about your circumstances? Beyond laughable to be honest.

When did i say he has to accept my offer? When did i say he has to give a fuck about my circumstances? This is why i called you deluded earlier.

At the end of the day, Im a student and you can look down at me all you want, but dont fucking question my love for the club based on my financial circumstances.

Edited by harrynufc

Guest Marshall-Baines

When did i say he has to accept my offer? When did i say he has to give a fuck about my circumstances? This is called you deluded earlier.

At the end of the day, Im a student and you can look down at me and all you want, but dont fucking question my love for the club based on my financial circumstances.

Couple of things here, why the fuck would I look down at you because you're a student. Most of the greatest thinkers of our time have been students, you can't go to Oxford or Cambridge or any top Uni and not be considered a "student". The vast majority of my mates have been students, so why put that?

Your financial circumstances are understandably difficult trying to make ends meet as a full time student. That is not the issue at all.

The bit in bold, shows you miss the point completely. The fact you even asked is astonishing. He has forked out for these tickets, we're all in difficult times at the minute and when you're in industries like I am, and the guy who offered you the ticket is which are completely dependent on the fluidity of the economy, then perhaps you're not the only cunt who's trying to make ends meet. If he had've offered you it with a reduction in its' cost, that's a completely different matter. For you to ask him for FOUR QUID off the value for no good reason was just embarrassing in my opinion. Why do you think he should foot £4 of the bill, why do you think he should?

Guest Marshall-Baines
Thou shalt not ask for 5% off. Everyone knows that.

He's not bartering over some rug with some Tunisian at a Bazaar.

6.25% actually.