José Enrique

Baggio

Every fucking thread....

unfortunately, the future of the club, and prospects, is relevant to most threads. However, I don't ask mancmag to be so obsessed with me, in fact he said he wasn't going to stalk me anymore.

Nae offence to anyone like but all discussion of Shepherd etc just distracts us from the real questions.

I know but I just want LM to give a simple answer to a simple question which he, for some reason, won't

i'm not on here all day man :lol: FWIW, I stand by what I have always said. Replacing the Halls and Shepherd would be far more difficult than poor little embarrassed dears like mancmag predicted, it may be decades before someone buys the club and gives us Champions League football again. They saved the club from certain administration too, now there's a thought for the Leeds Utd doom-mongers who appear to prefer the Bob Murray/Mike Ashley model.

The answer to your question is a no brainer. If the Halls and Shepherd had not sold the club, we would not have been relegated, and we would not be selling our best players and replacing them with freebies, loans and chancers. Oh, and Newcastle United are 10 times the club Leeds are, they would not have folded while they were 14th in footballs rich list.

I think your optimism in Mike Ashley is touching, but fantastically misguided.

So rich they hocked all the incoming sponsor money and the club was in massive debt. You are a bit off a bell end, if any club can't pay its debts they will go into administration. Newcastle,Leeds or Any other club. So in short you would rather run the club beyond its means with the hope of champions league football and if that fails then don't worry about the debt we are Nufc

Basically aye. Or in other words, don't worry about administration, because someone will just come along to buy the debt and the club further down the line. Which is probably true, but wait a minute...as a strategy it's success is completely dependent on the randomness of whichever chancer comes in to invest and bail you out. Ignore that minor flaw though, obviously and continue whining. Rinse and repeat.

"must have a plan", like Aston Villa who got nowhere near the Halls and Shepherd that embarrassed you when we played in the Champions League etc etc ......yawn. Rinse and repeat.

What a prick.

Just ignore the pertinent bit you can't deal with and trot along, dear. :lol:

Guest LeazesLad
Every fucking thread....

It's not just one poster though. I predicted it in a round about way at 1:08pm today

Is all that needs saying tbh.

Nae offence to anyone like but all discussion of Shepherd etc just distracts us from the real questions.

I know but I just want LM to give a simple answer to a simple question which he, for some reason, won't

i'm not on here all day man :lol: FWIW, I stand by what I have always said. Replacing the Halls and Shepherd would be far more difficult than poor little embarrassed dears like mancmag predicted, it may be decades before someone buys the club and gives us Champions League football again. They saved the club from certain administration too, now there's a thought for the Leeds Utd doom-mongers who appear to prefer the Bob Murray/Mike Ashley model.

The answer to your question is a no brainer. If the Halls and Shepherd had not sold the club, we would not have been relegated, and we would not be selling our best players and replacing them with freebies, loans and chancers. Oh, and Newcastle United are 10 times the club Leeds are, they would not have folded while they were 14th in footballs rich list.

I think your optimism in Mike Ashley is touching, but fantastically misguided.

So rich they hocked all the incoming sponsor money and the club was in massive debt. You are a bit off a bell end, if any club can't pay its debts they will go into administration. Newcastle,Leeds or Any other club. So in short you would rather run the club beyond its means with the hope of champions league football and if that fails then don't worry about the debt we are Nufc

Basically aye. Or in other words, don't worry about administration, because someone will just come along to buy the debt and the club further down the line. Which is probably true, but wait a minute...as a strategy it's success is completely dependent on the randomness of whichever chancer comes in to invest and bail you out. Ignore that minor flaw though, obviously and continue whining. Rinse and repeat.

"must have a plan", like Aston Villa who got nowhere near the Halls and Shepherd that embarrassed you when we played in the Champions League etc etc ......yawn. Rinse and repeat.

What a prick.

Just ignore the pertinent bit you can't deal with and trot along, dear. :lol:

ah. Smart lad g e t s i t w r o n g a g a i n

I could easily find the threads where you said this, but really can't be arsed. Shame you can't bring yourself to admit you were talking crap.

Anyway, you should stop being so obsessed with me, its ruining the thread again.

I've blocked him, gets annoying as fuck. You'd swear he was about 13.

ah, what a shame Kevin. If you'd listened to mancmag and others like him a few years ago, you might have believed Mike Ashley was the real dogs bollocks. :lol:

ah, what a shame Kevin. If you'd listened to mancmag and others like him a few years ago, you might have believed Mike Ashley was the real dogs bollocks. :lol:

You should know about bollocks, you talk enough. Reality is the now not ten years ago. I bet ten years ago you could pull a half decent bird but now you make do with a wank. Ashley is our wank for now

You should know about bollocks, you talk enough. Reality is the now not ten years ago. I bet ten years ago you could pull a half decent bird but now you make do with a wank. Ashley is our wank for now

I speak facts. The Halls and Shepherd were good owners of the football club and did very well for the club. Mike Ashley is an arsehole who is taking it downwards, don't be fooled by a half decent first season back in the top flight. He is sowing the seeds of decline that could last for a long time.

It's just a shame that some fuckwits still can't recognise it, nor bring themselves to admit that they called it all wrong. Bollocks is what those who harped on about "plans", "embarrasment", "trophy players" etc, and insisted that anybody with any old "plan" would be better.

Enrique is going...

nobody knows better than the best players at the club, if they are wasting their time here or not. We've just witnessed one of them leaving for a record transfer fee to a club who don't feel overconcerned at bankruptcy, overspending, administration etc despite having a smaller ground and less supporters than we do for starters.

They have, of course, been doing everything wrong for over 40 years now. :lol:

Soon as his argument is taken apart he's hilarious, he just posts some abuse with a smiley and thinks it's a valid counter-argument.

in a couple of years time, this will all be proved correct, just like when I said Ashley would take the club downwards a few years ago. And you will be hiding behind a new username....bookmark this thread.

Soon as his argument is taken apart he's hilarious, he just posts some abuse with a smiley and thinks it's a valid counter-argument.

But his argument has not been taken apart - most of what he says is spot on and its shame that more people don't recognise it.

This club is in serious decline under Ashley, he has turned one of the biggest clubs in the country into an also ran, a mediocre mid table team where premier league survival is the only objective. No ambition whatsover.

But his argument has not been taken apart - most of what he says is spot on and its shame that more people don't recognise it.

This club is in serious decline under Ashley, he has turned one of the biggest clubs in the country into an also ran, a mediocre mid table team where premier league survival is the only objective. No ambition whatsover.

Sorry what were we when he bought us? A skint ambitious club in mid table mediocrity? At least Ashley's way, it's stable.

Enrique is going...

nobody knows better than the best players at the club, if they are wasting their time here or not. We've just witnessed one of them leaving for a record transfer fee to a club who don't feel overconcerned at bankruptcy, overspending, administration etc despite having a smaller ground and less supporters than we do for starters.

They were skint under the last lot you mug, they have spent the Torres and Babbel money on Carroll and Saurez. They can't compete with the big boys on spending power either. It's Going to be a 3 team scrap for 4th place for the foreseeable future. As for when we got sold we were going nowhere fast with a massive debt.

Enrique is going...

They were skint under the last lot you mug, they have spent the Torres and Babbel money on Carroll and Saurez. They can't compete with the big boys on spending power either. It's Going to be a 3 team scrap for 4th place for the foreseeable future. As for when we got sold we were going nowhere fast with a massive debt.

fucking wanker. What are you talking about ? They have won trophies for over 40 years by buying top quality footballers to their football club, the latest addition being one of our best players and smashed a transfer record, and tosspots like you are saying it isn't how you do it ?

We will see if we in turn spend that 35m quid like they have just done and in the same manner ? There's only one mug here if you think we will come out of this with that with the intent to push nearer the top of the league when it is all over, which is their aim.

Newcastle United knew Carroll was leaving the club, and they left it too late to bring in a replacement but announced they would try and bring Charles N'Zogbia to the club, from Mike Ashleys best mate in football ??? Yeah, right. What sort of tosspot buys a story like that ? While Liverpool know Torres is going and line up Carroll as a top replacement ? Can't you see the difference ? I'll be kind to you and leave it there, hopefully you will wise up. You certainly will in a year or two if you also bookmark and look back at this thread.

Enrique is going...

fucking wanker. What are you talking about ? They have won trophies for over 40 years by buying top quality footballers to their football club, the latest addition being one of our best players and smashed a transfer record, and tosspots like you are saying it isn't how you do it ?

We will see if we in turn spend that 35m quid like they have just done and in the same manner ? There's only one mug here if you think we will come out of this with that with the intent to push nearer the top of the league when it is all over, which is their aim.

Newcastle United knew Carroll was leaving the club, and they left it too late to bring in a replacement but announced they would try and bring Charles N'Zogbia to the club, from Mike Ashleys best mate in football ??? Yeah, right. What sort of tosspot buys a story like that ? While Liverpool know Torres is going and line up Carroll as a top replacement ? Can't you see the difference ? I'll be kind to you and leave it there, hopefully you will wise up. You certainly will in a year or two if you also bookmark and look back at this thread.

Did you manage to ignore the bit in bold? There's a surprise.

Enrique is going...

derailing the thread again ?

Obsessed.

Try to make a constructive comment based on the complete post, without having your head up your arse, if you really want to get involved.

Edited by LeazesMag

Enrique is going...

Funny that eh?? Jesus this guy doesn't live in the real world. Yeah they spent big on Carroll but they also spent 20 mil on Aquilani, that was good business, loaning him to Juve after 6 months. Their money has come from the Torres deal, you think they will spend 50-60 mil in summer, I don't

Enrique is going...

Funny that eh?? Jesus this guy doesn't live in the real world. Yeah they spent big on Carroll but they also spent 20 mil on Aquilani, that was good business, loaning him to Juve after 6 months. Their money has come from the Torres deal, you think they will spend 50-60 mil in summer, I don't

why don't you answer my complete post ?

I don't know where you come from lad, or what you think you know about the club, but my guess is you know sweet fuck all. Liverpool live in the real world, they know that a winning football team playing in europe and competing for trophies is the place to be. Of course, tossers like you know best.

Kindly tell me the only time in living memory we have finished above Liverpool in the league and performed better in a period of time, who owned the club and how they did it [in the real world that is....] :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Enrique is going...

The difference is that Liverpool need European football because of their financial situation, so HAD to take that big money gamble to stand any chance of meeting their targets/requirements for the season. We didn't need a big money gamble or to be ripped off, we're surpassing our targets without being ripped off. Or do you think we should have spent the 35 million on a whim to push for a europa league spot (that isn't worth 35 million anyway)?

Enrique is going...

why don't you answer my complete post ?

I don't know where you come from lad, or what you think you know about the club, but my guess is you know sweet fuck all. Liverpool live in the real world, they know that a winning football team playing in europe and competing for trophies is the place to be. Of course, tossers like you know best.

Kindly tell me the only time in living memory we have finished above Liverpool in the league and performed better in a period of time, who owned the club and how they did it [in the real world that is....] :lol:

They did it by spending a lot of money, which was money they didnt have. Ie, buying the dream, the problem is we won fuck all, nowt, nish, bo fucking diddly. Liverpool won fa cups,league cups and the champions league so I guess the money Fred spent wasn't spent that wisely, also decisions like sacking Bobby, appointing Souness,signing Boumsong,Luque and the like didn't work. Take those rose tinted specs off Cunto and pull your tongue out of Shepherds arse and get a fucking grip. I'm hard pushed to find anyone on here that agrees with you, so is everyone wrong??

Enrique is going...

The difference is that Liverpool need European football because of their financial situation, so HAD to take that big money gamble to stand any chance of meeting their targets/requirements for the season. We didn't need a big money gamble or to be ripped off, we're surpassing our targets without being ripped off. Or do you think we should have spent the 35 million on a whim to push for a europa league spot (that isn't worth 35 million anyway)?

oh fuck. Here comes the clown...........see your phrase "take that big money gamble"..........

Winners take gambles, losers sell their best players to the gamblers.....hey but what the hell, who's living in the real world here and who's supporting the bloke who is putting the club into a decline .....

Losing your best players to a club you should be trying to emulate, one that we finished above more than a few times during the period of the last owners, is the way to go in your "real" world isn't it :lol:

Enrique is going...

oh fuck. Here comes the clown...........see your phrase "take that big money gamble"..........

Winners take gambles, losers sell their best players to the gamblers.....hey but what the hell, who's living in the real world here and who's supporting the bloke who is putting the club into a decline .....

Losing your best players to a club you should be trying to emulate, one that we finished above more than a few times during the period of the last owners, is the way to go in your "real" world isn't it :o

Answering with wank generalisations, that's not like you :lol: