What's in your DVD/VHS Player...

Wavey Davey

Bedroom DVD - The Conversation

Brilliant film, probably my favourite Coppolla one. I like to have commentaries on when I go to sleep, and Coppolla generally does good ones. Walter Murch also has one on here, and since it's the film that basically invented 'sound design' as we know it, it's been very interesting.

Living Room DVD - The Sopranos (series 2)

I'm 4 episodes in. I love this show already (first I saw of it was last weekend) They've just been over to Italy.

"Who says you ain't a great conversationalist? You Twat!" :lol:

PC - Gozu

One strange film. I normally love that, especially from Miike, but this time round the narrative was too slow moving. All the cow headed stuff seemed weird for the sake of being weird. Worth persevering with for the ending though. The birth of a fully grown man is something to be witnessed.

dvd - Steamboy - haven't watched it yet though, will do tonight

30768[/snapback]

'twas good.

Anyway:

VHS - The Matrix. It's been in there about a year, keep forgetting to eject it.

DVD - A Dvd-rw with a few episodes of Ghost In The Shell: SAC 2nd Gig. Been trying to get the encode looking good, still working on it. Fucking mkv files.

I've not watched Home & Away for years.

Stopped watching it when it stopped being on ITV and then wasn't on at all for ages and ages.

It's a bit naff like, but then I don't mind watching naff soaps like Neighbours and Hollyoaks. Eastenders is too depressing, and people take Coronation Street too seriously. I can't be arsed with all that.

DVD - a copy that I made today (very proud of myself) of the end of year show that the melbourne circus school did last year. i was so proud at my (probably highly illegal, but meh) copying that I dancing round in a little circle SO fast that I physically could not stop. It was fun. I almost fell over when I finally managed to stop.

Ahhh, everything's a pointless story with me, isn't it? :lol:

Reet I didn't really wanna start a new thread on this... so I'm posting it in here..

I've got 50 quid to spend on DVDs.. I'd like a couple of cheap films or boxsets and a series or two of something funny (like the office).. I was thinking about the Godfather boxset but it's really expensive..

Any suggestions and places where I can buy them from :icon_lol:

Reet I didn't really wanna start a new thread on this... so I'm posting it in here..

I've got 50 quid to spend on DVDs.. I'd like a couple of cheap films or boxsets and a series or two of something funny (like the office).. I was thinking about the Godfather boxset but it's really expensive..

Any suggestions and places where I can buy them from :icon_lol:

31860[/snapback]

You can search all the internet stores for the cheapest DVD's here.

If you do you'll find The Godfather trilogy for £17.99 (RRP £49.99) here and every episode of The Office for £24.99 (RRP £39.99) here.

Any suggestions and places where I can buy them from :angry:

31860[/snapback]

You can search all the internet stores for the cheapest DVD's here.

If you do you'll find The Godfather trilogy for £17.99 (RRP £49.99) here and every episode of The Office for £24.99 (RRP £39.99) here.

31871[/snapback]

You Legend :icon_lol: