Today's Games

Sounds like Elano had another great game. Man City are quickly replacing Spurs at the top of my Teams-I-am-desperate-to-see-lose list.

Elano sounds and (on the occassions I've seen him play) looks like he'll take the premier league like a duck to water. I've been impressed with his vision and awareness, but also his willingness to work hard.

They've got themselves a real gem there.

fucking hate them :razz:

Sounds like Elano had another great game. Man City are quickly replacing Spurs at the top of my Teams-I-am-desperate-to-see-lose list.

Elano sounds and (on the occassions I've seen him play) looks like he'll take the premier league like a duck to water. I've been impressed with his vision and awareness, but also his willingness to work hard.

They've got themselves a real gem there.

fucking hate them :razz:

Yeah but we've got a fridge that freezes players bodies after training or summat.

Solano's scored for West Ham against the Mackems. His first appearance for them unless I misremember. It'll count as an own goal as it came off the post, off Gordon's legs, and back into the goal, but it's still Solano.

I miss him still. Nice to see he's hammering the Mackems yet.

Britains most expensive keeper with an OG, champion.