Newcastle -v- Liverpool

Barney

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus listen to the crowd at that subsitution

Did not like the substitution at all!

We are playing like absolute poo. We cant even keep possession of the ball and we just give it away time after time.

Great block by Beye, has been awesome.

not only is it a completely inept performance technically but we look like a side completely devoid of heart and passion - we're there to be beat. i thought the football would be ugly under sam but i expected him at least to make us a difficult side to break down.

I promised myself I'd stay away from this thread and not go for the kneejerk reaction.

Can't manage it any longer.

If this fat bastard doesn't figure it out in incredibly short order he'll be out of a job and we'll be back to "laughingstock of the EPL" status. His team selection and substitutions ("tactics" I bet he calls them) are beyond awful. There aren't many times I've been embarassed to be seen in black and white but this is one of them.

not only is it a completely inept performance technically but we look like a side completely devoid of heart and passion - we're there to be beat. i thought the football would be ugly under sam but i expected him at least to make us a difficult side to break down.

Mark my words, not only has Allardyce lost the crowd, he's lost the dressing room too.

He's lost the crowd now like, massive challenge to win them back.

Does he appear on local BBC TV up there or is he still huffing?

he doesn't do the BBC after that documentary which he claimed was all lies and he was going to sue

he's yet to start legal proceeding's..........