***Official Blackburn v NEWCASTLE Match Thread***

Ketsbaia

I thought Faye was immense.  :blink:  :o

34757[/snapback]

Firts half he was beyond shite as usual, no control, no passing, noi brains, no positioning and no ability to tackle or head the ball. Second half he had a few good moments, doesn't diguise the fact anybody who picks him is a moron.

A young kid on the wing and Bowyer in the middle was the answer as it happens he got away with picking a liability in Faye this time.

34760[/snapback]

:razz:

Not "doesn't disguise the fact he's a poor player" then? I see you're keeping up your record of having a dig at Souness in EVERY post you make. :razz:

34763[/snapback]

Who bought him, who picks him, who picks him ahead of the likes of Clark, Bowyer and Zog at home to Fulham.

When a dig is warented i'll do it, and he gives me so much ammunition its like shooting fish in a barrel.

34766[/snapback]

And when a dig's not quite warranted you'll somehow find a way to slip one in there anyway. :razz:

34777[/snapback]

Correct...you fat ginger bastid ;)

34779[/snapback]

Don't make me have to come down to the Shire and sort you out, Baggins. ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Faye was immense.  :razz:  :blink:

34757[/snapback]

I still thought he was shit tbh..

Baba had a class game!

34765[/snapback]

I thought Babayaro was shocking at times, but I'm just so relieved we've won, this is our best result for ages. Fantastic to see both Shearer and Owen scoring and N'Zogbia did fantastically well.

We finally got the break today - I thought we were really fortunate and lucky to still be in it by the time we got the free-kick, but once that went in you could really see the players getting a bit more confident. Some of the stuff in the first half and early in the second half was embarrassingly poor, they looked like schoolboys ready to shit themselves whenever they got the ball. Hopefully they can take that new confidence into the Man City game.

I thought Faye was immense.  :blink:  :o

34757[/snapback]

Firts half he was beyond shite as usual, no control, no passing, noi brains, no positioning and no ability to tackle or head the ball. Second half he had a few good moments, doesn't diguise the fact anybody who picks him is a moron.

A young kid on the wing and Bowyer in the middle was the answer as it happens he got away with picking a liability in Faye this time.

34760[/snapback]

:razz:

Not "doesn't disguise the fact he's a poor player" then? I see you're keeping up your record of having a dig at Souness in EVERY post you make. :razz:

34763[/snapback]

Who bought him, who picks him, who picks him ahead of the likes of Clark, Bowyer and Zog at home to Fulham.

When a dig is warented i'll do it, and he gives me so much ammunition its like shooting fish in a barrel.

34766[/snapback]

And when a dig's not quite warranted you'll somehow find a way to slip one in there anyway. :razz:

34777[/snapback]

Correct...you fat ginger bastid ;)

34779[/snapback]

Don't make me have to come down to the Shire and sort you out, Baggins. ;)

34782[/snapback]

Thats Mr. Baggins to you if you don't want your kneecap headbutting!

The best thing about Zog's goal was the skill employed to do a drag across with the studs, completely fooling the keeper. Whilst he's currently potential rather then the finished article that kind of moment of class is something some players wouldn't think of or be able to execute and it bodes well.

On Newcastle-Online, some guy has the link to all the goals in class quality.

34812[/snapback]

My gifs are for people with or without super-doopa broadband speeds.

I could upload the mpegs, but it would exclude some people.

Besides, Newcastle-online isn't even loading for me.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

The best thing about Zog's goal was the skill employed to do a drag across with the studs, completely fooling the keeper. Whilst he's currently potential rather then the finished article that kind of moment of class is something some players wouldn't think of or be able to execute and it bodes well.

34814[/snapback]

We'll soon coach that out of him :razz:

34814[/snapback]

We'll soon coach that out of him :razz:

34816[/snapback]

:blink:

Yes, get him away from skill/technique and back to running, tackling and "proper" mans stuff!

Ahhhhh fantastico, that fucking smirk was nicely wiped off Bellamy's face at the end. :razz:

34753[/snapback]

Such language from a girl !!! :blink:

My God, I knew nothing about the game until just now. My eyes have just popped out of their sockets at the score ! Yaaay ! :o

I thought Faye was immense.  :razz:  :blink:

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

Amazing how people see things different. I thought Bowyer was absolute dross compared to Faye, but of course it's fashionable to give Faye stick isn't it, as Souness bought him. :o

I thought Faye was immense.  :razz:  :o

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

Amazing how people see things different. I thought Bowyer was absolute dross compared to Faye, but of course it's fashionable to give Faye stick isn't it, as Souness bought him. ;)

35055[/snapback]

Souness also bought Parker, Emre, Owen, Luque & Solano so I guess they're all in for a hard time too..... :blink:

Poor Nobby, he'll probably regret coming back now! ;)

Faye was better yesterday imo. He seems to be better playing in a containing side. Where he struggles is when the pressure is on to attack a side, he's just not very good at creating and coming forward. As a general dogsbody however you can't complain, he works hard and puts his foot in. It's home games where he'll struggle.

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

Amazing how people see things different. I thought Bowyer was absolute dross compared to Faye, but of course it's fashionable to give Faye stick isn't it, as Souness bought him. ;)

35055[/snapback]

Souness also bought Parker, Emre, Owen, Luque & Solano so I guess they're all in for a hard time too..... :blink:

35061[/snapback]

Have you missed the thread where people are saying that N'Zogbia is twice the player Luque is then?

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

Amazing how people see things different. I thought Bowyer was absolute dross compared to Faye, but of course it's fashionable to give Faye stick isn't it, as Souness bought him. :razz:

35055[/snapback]

35061[/snapback]

Have you missed the thread where people are saying that N'Zogbia is twice the player Luque is then?

35063[/snapback]

I didn't....

But then technically N'Zogbia could be considered a 'Souness signing' seeing as the court case wasn't settled until after Souness became manager! ;)

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

Amazing how people see things different. I thought Bowyer was absolute dross compared to Faye, but of course it's fashionable to give Faye stick isn't it, as Souness bought him. :razz:

35055[/snapback]

35061[/snapback]

35063[/snapback]

I didn't....

But then technically N'Zogbia could be considered a 'Souness signing' seeing as the court case wasn't settled until after Souness became manager! :razz:

35066[/snapback]

I very much doubt Souness had even heard of him ;)