NUFC v Fulham

NobbySol

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking crap, we are no better than Fulham who are possibly as poor as the likes of Derby, and this is all down to that fat twats team selection, Martins, N'Zogbia and Milner are totally wasted in their current positions, and Smith and Geremi are just shite as usual yet are picked once again regardless.

Better get used to this derge whilst his fatness is at the helm, if this was Souness or Roeder in charge folk would be up in arms.

:lol:

Martins is having a good game though. ;):nufc::icon_lol:

Still more likely to score than Smith though, it will probably be another two years before he gets another goal...

Smith's more likely to control the ball though. Do people STILL think Martins is any good btw? B)

Had to say at the moment, lets judge him when he's played in position eh ? :icon_lol:

Fucking crap, we are no better than Fulham who are possibly as poor as the likes of Derby, and this is all down to that fat twats team selection, Martins, N'Zogbia and Milner are totally wasted in their current positions, and Smith and Geremi are just shite as usual yet are picked once again regardless.

Better get used to this derge whilst his fatness is at the helm, if this was Souness or Roeder in charge folk would be up in arms.

Martins is having a good game though. ;):icon_lol::nufc:

Still more likely to score than Smith though, it will probably be another two years before he gets another goal...

Smith's more likely to control the ball though. Do people STILL think Martins is any good btw? :icon_lol:

Who do you think is more likely to get a goal then, Smith or Martins? What good is Smith's ball control if he can't even score in a brothel?

I do hope I've jinxed him, but I can't see it!

Martins is having a good game though. ;):icon_lol:B)

Smith's more likely to control the ball though. Do people STILL think Martins is any good btw? B)

Had to say at the moment, lets judge him when he's played in position eh ? :icon_lol:

Just say no Jimbo. Admit that it's slowly dawning on you that he's not that good at all and that I've been right all along. :nufc:

I'd rather have Benjani.

Smith's more likely to control the ball though. Do people STILL think Martins is any good btw? :icon_lol:

Who do you think is more likely to get a goal then, Smith or Martins? What good is Smith's ball control if he can't even score in a brothel?

But it's you that turned this into Smith v Martins. I'm not talking about one player relative to the other, I'm talking about Martins not being a good footballer. It's fucking embarrassing at times how inept he is when he's actually required to do something other than put his boot through a shot.

But it's you that turned this into Smith v Martins. I'm not talking about one player relative to the other, I'm talking about Martins not being a good footballer. It's fucking embarrassing at times how inept he is when he's actually required to do something other than put his boot through a shot.

Incidentally, if he does score, that'll be fine with me cos it might win us the game. Doesn't change what I've said about him looking inept 90% of the time though.

Id rather have Martins than a dozen game a season England player on a ridiculous wage tbh

Another senseless comparison.

Only comparing him to what we allready have.

and there wont be any alternatives till summer, so not really no...

I see you didn't answer the question. :icon_lol:

I'm not Martins' biggest fan, but some of the criticism he gets is over the top when he's our only striker who is actually capable of scoring. Hence me comparing him to our other players. Alan Smith, England striker my arse.

Edited by Bombadil

Id rather have Martins than a dozen game a season England player on a ridiculous wage tbh

Yeah, it is senseless. Because I'm pointing out that he's crap. And you go "Well I'd rather have him than Owen". What does that argument even mean?

I'm not Martins' biggest fan, but some of the criticism he gets is over the top when he's our only striker who is actually capable of scoring. Alan Smith, England striker my arse.

Martins would get 20 goals a season with a suitably creative midfield.

Gemmill basically uses him as a scapegoat tbh...

I'm not Martins' biggest fan, but some of the criticism he gets is over the top when he's our only striker who is actually capable of scoring. Hence me comparing him to our other players. Alan Smith, England striker my arse.

He probably is more likely to score than Smith, but he'd be a lot more likely to score than he currently is if he could control a ball, or if he had anything approaching a football brain. That's my problem with him.

Btw, I think the praise he gets far exceeds the criticism, and I think for the most part it's totally unwarranted.

Yeah, it is senseless. Because I'm pointing out that he's crap. And you go "Well I'd rather have him than Owen". What does that argument even mean?

I made a statement in relation to yours.

It's hardly senseless to compare one of the clubs strikers with another, is it? :lol:

:lol: Shall we deal in facts or do you want to just pop up with random made-up unsupportable shit-stats?

He's going off. Thank fuck.

He probably is more likely to score than Smith, but he'd be a lot more likely to score than he currently is if he could control a ball, or if he had anything approaching a football brain. That's my problem with him.

Btw, I think the praise he gets far exceeds the criticism, and I think for the most part it's totally unwarranted.

I agree about his deficits, they're obvious, but I just think the fact that he's still our most dangerous striker says more about the quality and/or form our other strikers than him.

I'm not Martins' biggest fan, but some of the criticism he gets is over the top when he's our only striker who is actually capable of scoring. Alan Smith, England striker my arse.

Thats being a bit overfriendly to Martins

:lol: Shall we deal in facts or do you want to just pop up with random made-up unsupportable shit-stats?

I expressed an opinion, not a ''stat''.

You cant possibly say that our midfield has been even remotely creative this season...

I expressed an opinion, not a ''stat''.

You cant possibly say that our midfield has been even remotely creative this season...

Your "opinion" included a made-up "statistic". Do you understand?

I haven't said our midfield is creative, but you might as well say "Steven Taylor would get 10 clean sheets a season if we put him in nets". Unsupportable bollocks.