NUFC v Fulham

NobbySol

GREAT result, SHOCKING display, Fulham DID NOT deserve to lose, they had us under the cosh from the first minute of the 2nd half.

I don't know what Allardyce said or did when he left his seat in the stands at half-time and went to the dressing room but one things for sure, he let all the air out of the tyre that was already looking flat.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah cheer up you miserable lot. Its an away win in London, Ill take it. Lets hope it builds a bit of confidence.

How long can we keep saying that though? We have said it ever since the Arsenal draw and it hasn't worked we still look shit.

Jose is not getting a game because Zoggy has looked the best left back this season going forward and when he does make a mistake he has the pace to get back and try and rectify the situation.

Maybe so, but I wish he would stop throwing and passing to the opposition............and making mistakes.

Maybe if Jose was given a run of games he might prove to be the left-back Allardyce wanted and paid good money for.

Jose is not getting a game because Zoggy has looked the best left back this season going forward and when he does make a mistake he has the pace to get back and try and rectify the situation.

Maybe so, but I wish he would stop throwing and passing to the opposition............and making mistakes.

Maybe if Jose was given a run of games he might prove to be the left-back Allardyce wanted and paid good money for.

Zoggy looking the best left back this season ?

You're having a fucking laugh !

Zoggy's looked good going forward, thats because thats his prefered position, and looks natural when doing it unlike Milner who has to move in-field to get the ball on to his right foot.

I'd hate to see this board the next time we lose or draw.

Not like you to be facetious in your defence of a clearly underperforming manger is it? :lol:

Why don't you just include "Look at me, look at me!" in your sig? Prick.

Another awful performance, but its a result. Birmingham wasnt the best performance (esp the second half) but again a win.

Winning gains you confidence and I hope thats whats happening.

Then again, you do get the feeling its just papering cracks. Again.

Haven't read the whole thread but anyone who thinks Martins should have come off needs dissembowling with a hot poker, and their body pissed on by dogs.

I hope the same sorry end becomes to the twat that keeps playing him on the right and Smith in the middle.

Guest James_coDurham
Haven't read the whole thread but anyone who thinks Martins should have come off needs dissembowling with a hot poker, and their body pissed on by dogs.

I hope the same sorry end becomes to the twat that keeps playing him on the right and Smith in the middle.

:lol:

What do you mean 'on the right', he was in the middle all the way, until taken off for the fat Aussie twat.

He was meant to play on the right but kept creeping across to the middle.

What do you mean 'on the right', he was in the middle all the way, until taken off for the fat Aussie twat.

He was meant to play on the right but kept creeping across to the middle.

Like a striker, damn him!

To be fair to Martins I thought he has played alright as a wide forward in the last couple of games against Arsenal and Birmingham. Didn't see today's game so I can't comment on this but with a little bit more drilling he could be very useful there, always a threat with the ball over the top, can whip a cross in, and get it too his feet to scare many fullbacks/big lumbering centre-backs in the league. Not only this but he is a committed little bugger and he chases down many lost causes.

You couldn't argue too much if there was a better player playing in the middle, but Alan Smith ? give me strength, he offers about as much threat infront of goal as a dead sheep.

Having just finished watching the match I have to say it was only because of the fat aussie twat that we were in a position to win the penalty!

Martins shouldn't have been the one to be replaced but honestly Fulham looked worse than Derby and it's only down to the huffing and puffing of a team lacking any really quality across the park that we got lucky.

The complete lack of a right side is killing us and the opportunities that went begging but would of killed off Fulham in the first half if we still had Nobby in the team is testiment to how crap the current tactics are.

The team may as well line up 8-0-2 because we don't have a midfield!

It's fucking shite and it's all going to end in tears, again.

that was a nailed on 0-0.

I'll take the win of course but it was dull and shit, and that's down to the formation.

Allardyce's ethos conflicts with football. He really should consider green keeping because his tactics are worse than watching grass grow.

FYP.

A win is a win, that all he needs to keep doing to keep his job. Not pretty in the slightest, but to end a 4 game winless streak against them, and a win on the road. I think he's keeping this tactic purely because he knows he has duff to come back and slot in on the left, moving milner to the right, which would give us balance.

A win is a win, that all he needs to keep doing to keep his job. Not pretty in the slightest, but to end a 4 game winless streak against them, and a win on the road. I think he's keeping this tactic purely because he knows he has duff to come back and slot in on the left, moving milner to the right, which would give us balance.

Interesting theory....