NUFC v Fulham

NobbySol

My take on this game: Gemmill has talked a load of untenable bollocks in this thread, we've got 7 points off three games and one of them with the Arse, however they came, and we at Casa Acrossthepond are going absolutely nuts.

:lol:;)

EDIT: Beye is a hero and Cacapa is not the nightmare people have made him out to be. Kneejerk reactions are bad.

Internet party?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on this game: Gemmill has talked a load of untenable bollocks in this thread, we've got 7 points off three games and one of them with the Arse, however they came, and we at Casa Acrossthepond are going absolutely nuts.

:lol:;)

EDIT: Beye is a hero and Cacapa is not the nightmare people have made him out to be. Kneejerk reactions are bad.

High five muthafucka!

Utterly delighted with the win, but once again the result papers over the cracks of woeful team selection, we are grossly underachieving all due our best players playing out of a position.

Yes we were/are shit but its another 3 points albeit a lucky three and as someone has pointed out we are now 5 points off 4th place... :lol:

What I do find interesting is the constant abuse that Sam always gets but very rarely the players apart from the boo boys favourites get criticised. For people to expect us to be doing so much better they obviously think we have the players capable of so much more however you cannot always blame tactics. Poor possesion, passing and shit control is not something caused by team selections surely these players if they are as good as many think should be able to do the basics wherever they are on the pitch?

A fucking shite performance aside mind - when the fuck will Enrique get a game and have two out and out wingers on the flanks?

Cacapa looked cracking yet again today.

Jose is not getting a game because Zoggy has looked the best left back this season going forward and when he does make a mistake he has the pace to get back and try and rectify the situation.

And Jimbo grow the fuck up, all you seem to be doing now a days is having a go at the big man. Martins never looked like scoring or setting up anything at all today. I don't care if he was played out of position if he stuck to staying out wide instead of going into the middle he would have done more damage. Just like his shooting he can put in a very good fast cross.

We have finally managed to get some luck on our side in the last couple of games. There has been a few games this season when we should have won a pen and not been given one.

Yes we were/are shit but its another 3 points albeit a lucky three and as someone has pointed out we are now 5 points off 4th place... :lol:

You mean 8 points off 4th??

Sorry off 5th place. My bad.

With Liverpool having 2 games inhand ;)

A fucking shite performance aside mind - when the fuck will Enrique get a game and have two out and out wingers on the flanks?

Jose is not getting a game because Zoggy has looked the best left back this season going forward and when he does make a mistake he has the pace to get back and try and rectify the situation.

And Jimbo grow the fuck up, all you seem to be doing now a days is having a go at the big man. Martins never looked like scoring or setting up anything at all today. I don't care if he was played out of position if he stuck to staying out wide instead of going into the middle he would have done more damage. Just like his shooting he can put in a very good fast cross.

We have finally managed to get some luck on our side in the last couple of games. There has been a few games this season when we should have won a pen and not been given one.

I must concur. Sick to death of hearing "Three points but papered over the cracks"

You mean 8 points off 4th??

Sorry off 5th place. My bad.

With Liverpool having 2 games inhand ;)

No shit sherlock.

It's a pointless comment to make when Liverpool have to lose two games for us to be 5 points off 5th,Be best saying we are 5 points off 6th as Everton have played the same amount of games.

What I do find interesting is the constant abuse that Sam always gets but very rarely the players apart from the boo boys favourites get criticised. For people to expect us to be doing so much better they obviously think we have the players capable of so much more however you cannot always blame tactics. Poor possesion, passing and shit control is not something caused by team selections surely these players if they are as good as many think should be able to do the basics wherever they are on the pitch?

Having players playing in positions where they are comfortable in is a good way of minimising poor possesion, passing and shit control in my opinion, once again we saw a match ruined by players wasted out of position.

The big man? FFS!

I must concur. Sick to death of hearing "Three points but papered over the cracks"

Perhaps because that is the reality? When's the last time you saw us play well and win convincingly?

Guest Patrokles

Perhaps because that is the reality? When's the last time you saw us play well and win convincingly?

Tottenham.

Thats because you're in denial mate. :lol:

Sooner or later the penny will drop and you'll realise that Allardyce is a fucking shite manager, and you'll hop on my bandwaggon.

Tottenham.

I would have called it an adequate win against a very poor side.