Home is where the heart is?

Guest stevieintoon

Lived in Bensham, Gateshead for the first 21 years of me life, then went to sea for a few years but Gateshead was still me home.

Noo live doon the road from Disneyland in Anaheim, California but still consider Gateshead me hometoon.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lived in Bensham, Gateshead for the first 21 years of me life, then went to sea for a few years but Gateshead was still me home.

Noo live doon the road from Disneyland in Anaheim, California but still consider Gateshead me hometoon.

Noelie was it a woman that got you living in Anaheim, or did you drop out in the sixties?

Guest stevieintoon
How many miles were you born from St James' Park?

How many miles do you live from St James' Park?

http://www.theaa.com/travel/index.jsp By the way NE1 4ST = SJP

Born 1.1 mile from SJP

Live 4.5 miles from SJP

Well done for the best "I am a cock" post ever! In the words of Buddy from Elf "You finally did it".

Biggest bite ever, I don't know what you're biting at though ya daft cunt.

Born 1.1 mile from SJP

Live 4.5 miles from SJP

Well done for the best "I am a cock" post ever! In the words of Buddy from Elf "You finally did it".

Biggest bite ever, I don't know what you're biting at though ya daft cunt.

If you don't know what he's biting at, you weren't fishing, were you?

Guest stevieintoon

Born 1.1 mile from SJP

Live 4.5 miles from SJP

Actually, is there any place in the City of Newcastle that is 4.5 miles from SJP?

There's a place 7.5 miles from SJP that's in the City of Newcastle.

Born 1.1 mile from SJP

Live 4.5 miles from SJP

Actually, is there any place in the City of Newcastle that is 4.5 miles from SJP?

Climb another 1 place. Two further if you name it.

Born in the General however I was conceived in the Leazes on a wet Saturday in January.

Live 0.7miles away from SJP

So kiss my fookin hairy ring ;)

Grew up in the West End and never slagged anyone off for where they lived, West End has as much shite and arseholes as the East tbh.

Born in the General however I was conceived in the Leazes on a wet Saturday in January.

Grew up in the West End and never slagged anyone off for where they lived, West End has as much shite and arseholes as the East tbh.

I bet it was. ;)

what, on a matchday ;)

Right!

I was conceived at a Bobby Thompson gig in the Irish club, delivered by St John's Ambulance at pitch side, brought up in the bushes behind the Gallowgate stand, now live in Leazes Terrace and work on St James' Street. I've was reared on nowt but ham and pease pudding stotties and I won't even put red sauce on me mash because I'd be physically sick just from the colour combination.

Right!

I was conceived at a Bobby Thompson gig in the Irish club, delivered by St John's Ambulance at pitch side, brought up in the bushes behind the Gallowgate stand, now live in Leazes Terrace and work on St James' Street. I've was reared on nowt but ham and pease pudding stotties and I won't even put red sauce on me mash because I'd be physically sick just from the colour combination.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

Noelie was it a woman that got you living in Anaheim, or did you drop out in the sixties?

Neither, actually it was the lure of the sun that made me do it, got the urge to live in a place where the sun shone a lot more often than it did on Tyneside, a lot more ;)

Right!

So you're one of them mackem bastards who opposed the ground extension?

Right!

So you're one of them mackem bastards who opposed the ground extension?

;)

Guest stevieintoon

Born 1.1 mile from SJP

Live 4.5 miles from SJP

Climb another 1 place. Two further if you name it.

If you come out of Heddon on the Wall turn right on to the Throckley Bank Top road 200-300 yards from Heddon village there's a sign "Welcome to Newcastle upon Tyne" and that's 8 miles away.

what, on a matchday ;)

Yep, 18th January 1969, beat the Arse (if only me fatha had done the same :P) 2-1, he shot his bolt just as Davies scored the first. :razz:

Born and raised in the beautiful city of Szeged in south-east Hungary.

Approx. 2200 km away from Newcastle.

Do you know of any other toon fans in Hungary?

Nobody in person, but there are several fan forums with a Newcastle thread and a few websites dedicated to the club. I would say there are 20-30 fan.

what, on a matchday ;)

Yep, 18th January 1969, beat the Arse (if only me fatha had done the same :P) 2-1, he shot his bolt just as Davies scored the first. :razz:

that was on shoot