what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

People who talk dead loudly and are boring as fuck. They think but talking even louder it makes them more interesting, it doesn't, it just makes them bigger cunts.

People who are hypocrites ;)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who let their children scream and run havoc in restaurants or cafes.

And if they smile about it thinking it's cute it's grounds to smack the smirk off their face.

;)

Aye, spot on. Had the misfortune of a family like that in front of me in the queue at the check-in desk on Monday morning. Archetypal middle class families (like these) seem to be really bad for not keeping their kids in check I find. I had to behave if I was at a restaurant or whatever when I was a bairn or we wouldn't go back. It's hard to contain my glee when they trip up or something and start screaming which is canny bad really as it's the parents fault.

At that point I just look at the parent and tell them if they weren't such fuck heads we wouldn't be enjoying their brats screaming now days - we live in hope they might finally learn but I doubt it.

At that point I'm usually having to quickly pull my leg back in away from them and pretend I haven't noticed..

So fucking glad I don't have to use the Tube tbh.

i avoid it at all costs. i know so many people that won't consider living in an area that isn't on a tube line. i don't get it. the overground is the way forward. the tube is absolutely revolting, especially at rush hour.

The Overground, a.k.a the Stab Train

at least you occasionally get a seat, and there's less chance of you standing with your face in someone's armpit for a 30 minute commute.

mine....people who walk slowly.

get the fuck out of my way you fuckers.

and don't get me started on people who stand on the wrong side of the escalator

Middle lane dawdlers.

I flash them repeatedly and annoyingly, then when they begin to pull over I nudge the offside corner sending them spinning to their doom. Fuckers.

Pensioners that stop walking right in front of you for no good reason.

People who are rude / impolite. There's no need for it and it spreads too - e.g. you hold the door open for someone or you let them out at a junction and they don't even acknowledge it so you're less inclined to do it the next time. Contrary to popular opinion I find middle class types to be as bad if not worse than charvas. Although you obviously get some ignorant charvas but they probably got more of an excuse.

The people who think their one ticket entitles them to two seats on a busy train are quite amusing like.

don't forget people who take an age getting a train ticket at the ticket machine so by the time you've pegged it up to the platform, your train has pulled away.

die you fuckers die

People who let their children scream and run havoc in restaurants or cafes.

And if they smile about it thinking it's cute it's grounds to smack the smirk off their face.

And...

Impatient arseholes who try to get on the tube/train before you've had chance to get off.

Cheeky fucks who stand a few yards before the coach stop so they can get on first without queuing.

Dozy bints who pretend to be asleep on coaches so you can't ask them to move their fucking bag and sit down.

Traffic lights on round-a-bouts.

Twats that stop at the top or bottom of escalators.

Tax.

Slow arse drivers/knobs who don't know where they're going so they drive at 5mph looking for signs.

Dickheads who sit on the weight machine for about 5 mins after they've finished using it, despite knowing you're waiting to use it.

Arseholes who claim they didn't recieve the item they bought from you off eBay.

Money grabbing spineless ex's

[

Arseholes who claim they didn't recieve the item they bought from you off eBay.

So YOU'RE the twat I bought the Wii from!!!! ;)

Seriously, though. I got a Wii of eBay over a week ago and i haven't seen it yet. Am I being too impatient?

Why do pensioners go supermarket shopping at weekends? They've got the rest of the fucking week to go when I'm at work.

Aye, some of them even outrageously chose to go for their lunch around lunchtime too I've noticed. The cheek of it.

Why do pensioners go supermarket shopping at weekends? They've got the rest of the fucking week to go when I'm at work.

Also, why do they get the bus/metro/train/public transport at morning and evening rush hours. YOU'VE GOT ALL FUCKIN DAY TO GET TO TOWN AND BACK. Same with them going to the Post Office and Bank at lunchtime. We need a cull.

Guest stevieintoon

Fat people who moan about being fat. There's always an excuse, "oh I've been suffering from depression", "ooh me thyroids fucked", "ooh I've got dodgy waataz", why is it never "I do no exercise, eat fried food every day, and love McDonalds?" tossers.

Another gripe of mine, in fact this IS my biggest annoyance, when you go in the p the corner shop, and some asian will be there with his wife/son/mother, and they INSIST, on talking in Urdu/Fuckin Hindu/Bengali when they can speak perfectly good english. It's utterly rude to say the least, they could be saying "look at this fuckin fat piss heed back again for more cans.." it makes me uneasy and I know I'm not the only one who feels the same.

I know its quite hypocritial due to my "Sweden" Thread, but indecisive people do my nut in

Absolutely.

And can I also add people who appear to have no interests in life or opinions on anything consequential whatsoever, people like that contribute nothing.

Even though my housemate is one of my best mates I get so so annoyed at him sometimes. If you ask him if he wants to go out he'll either reply with "I dunno" or "it's not my scene" when you know full well he'll regret it if he doesn't come out. Sometimes he's his own worse enemy as he misses class nights out cos he's so indecisive. We call him the "King of hindsight"

Fat people who moan about being fat. There's always an excuse, "oh I've been suffering from depression", "ooh me thyroids fucked", "ooh I've got dodgy waataz", why is it never "I do no exercise, eat fried food every day, and love McDonalds?" tossers.

Another gripe of mine, in fact this IS my biggest annoyance, when you go in the p the corner shop, and some asian will be there with his wife/son/mother, and they INSIST, on talking in Urdu/Fuckin Hindu/Bengali when they can speak perfectly good english. It's utterly rude to say the least, they could be saying "look at this fuckin fat piss heed back again for more cans.." it makes me uneasy and I know I'm not the only one who feels the same.

You've excelled yourself there tbh.

On topic - People who insist on standing at the bar drinking and talking when it is 4 deep to try to get served.

Edited by Sima

Do those Brits that move to the Costa Del Sol make every effort to integrate and only ever speak their second language? Or do they just shout in louder English whenever translation is required?

Guest stevieintoon

Do those Brits that move to the Costa Del Sol make every effort to integrate and only ever speak their second language? Or do they just shout in louder English whenever translation is required?

Who gives a fuck? I was waiting for the first tosser to mention that. To be fair I had you down as a 25/1 outsider

The 'ex-pats' or immigrants, as they should more properly be called, who move to Spain and don't learn the language or indeed make any effort to are strange ones like. You've got to love their anti-immigration rants in their letters to the Daily Mail too.

I cant stand that like.

Ive never ever been overweight but even when ive been remotely close ive found out the best way to do exercise from home etc etc and its always worked a treat

but i do understand some people who are git fucking fat, cause it must be rock to do that first push up/run or whatever...

I know its quite hypocritial due to my "Sweden" Thread, but indecisive people do my nut in

Absolutely.

And can I also add people who appear to have no interests in life or opinions on anything consequential whatsoever, people like that contribute nothing.

Even though my housemate is one of my best mates I get so so annoyed at him sometimes. If you ask him if he wants to go out he'll either reply with "I dunno" or "it's not my scene" when you know full well he'll regret it if he doesn't come out. Sometimes he's his own worse enemy as he misses class nights out cos he's so indecisive. We call him the "King of hindsight"

And even worse - having a stoner for a flatmate when you're a pisshead but don't smoke.

I cant stand that like.

Ive never ever been overweight but even when ive been remotely close ive found out the best way to do exercise from home etc etc and its always worked a treat

but i do understand some people who are git fucking fat, cause it must be rock to do that first push up/run or whatever...

no excuses imo. they're fat disgusting and vile to look at. i'm all up for an apartheid against fat people.