what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sighing reminds me of another one - fucking whistlers! There's a certain infuriating chirpy arrogance about someone that thinks it's ok to pollute the airwaves by whistling. Shut the fuck up.

:finger:

I like to whistle sometimes at work. :D

People who talk down to people at work when they've got no reason to.

There's a lass that does it at work. she talks to me like she's found a child picking it's nose.

So generally she does that for a bit, gets something wrong, stops, I correct her & we move on.

It's just the initial irritation that gets me :lol:

There's a lass that does it at work. she talks to me like she's found a child picking it's nose.

So generally she does that for a bit, gets something wrong, stops, I correct her & we move on.

Is she middle aged and over weight?

They usually are.

How when the derby is on all sorts of pricks come out of the woodwork who have never been to a game of football in their lives yet tell me how much they can't wait for it and are all going to be off work on Monday as they're going to get so lashed because it's DERBY DAY.

I work with one of the most bitter, condescending women in the world. Pretty sure she is number 1 actually. Even more annoying that she is in the wrong every fucking time. "You haven't done this" "Well, yeah, see here, this is when I did it" "Oh right ha ha ha, well it wouldn't have been the first time you forgot to do..."

Slag!

150 seconds to give you some historical facts of 150 years of the FA read by Oxo-Chamberlain or whatever he's called.........

Three stand out 'facts' for me.......

1. Michael Owen scored against Argentina

2. David Beckham scored against Greece

3. Ronnie Radford scored a goal to cause an upset to knock Noocarsull out of the cup

Oh Lord Jesus, let the tears drop.

Edited by Howmanheyman

• 2 weeks later...

People who have a pouch on their belt to keep a phone/credit cards

The fact that around 1 in 2 of anyone I ever meet these days seems to be a cunt

That screams cunt tbh...I have to turn away for the soul of humanity rests foul and forlorn.

Edited by Park Life