what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat people who moan about being fat. There's always an excuse, "oh I've been suffering from depression", "ooh me thyroids fucked", "ooh I've got dodgy waataz", why is it never "I do no exercise, eat fried food every day, and love McDonalds?" tossers.

Another gripe of mine, in fact this IS my biggest annoyance, when you go in the p the corner shop, and some asian will be there with his wife/son/mother, and they INSIST, on talking in Urdu/Fuckin Hindu/Bengali when they can speak perfectly good english. It's utterly rude to say the least, they could be saying "look at this fuckin fat piss heed back again for more cans.." it makes me uneasy and I know I'm not the only one who feels the same.

Did you put 'fat' in the urdu bit to make it look as if they weren't talking about you, seeing as you can't be fat yourself given the first para?

I once saw a really fat lass eating a Macdonalds in the street. It made me sick to my stomach.

;)

Do you all hate smokers just as much?

Scratch that, daft question.

People who don't quit smoking because they will put on weight. Gone in the head.

Another gripe of mine, in fact this IS my biggest annoyance, when you go in the p the corner shop, and some asian will be there with his wife/son/mother, and they INSIST, on talking in Urdu/Fuckin Hindu/Bengali when they can speak perfectly good english. It's utterly rude to say the least, they could be saying "look at this fuckin fat piss heed back again for more cans.." it makes me uneasy and I know I'm not the only one who feels the same.

Don't go back then.

Not having a go at your here Stevie so don't take it personally but another thing that annoys me is people who go on complaining about bars / restaurants / shops yet keep going back. If it's that bad and you don't like it then stop giving them your money.

Intolerance. And I'm being serious.

aren't you intolerant of rude middle class people? ;)

Yes, and I suppose that makes me a bit of a hypocrite but the unruly kids thing gets my goat because it's the parents fault. I don't like rudeness either. Not sure I don't 'tolerate' rudeness though as I think I'm pretty laid back about most things. I can't understand why people get so het up about stuff that doesn't have much impact on their life though - i.e. fat people. I realise you were taking the mick above btw.

One that has really came to the fore since I started work is parents who tell their kids off through you.

"Stop that, or the man will tell you off!"

No, I wont because I don't care if your child is on the verge of wrapping the cord of a multi-gym around his neck and hanging himself.

Oh, and racists. Fucking morons the lot of them.

Edited by Skol

One that has really came to the fore since I started work is parents who tell their kids off through you.

No, I wont because I don't care if your child is on the verge of wrapping the cord of a multi-gym around his neck and hanging himself.

Considering that does happen every now and again I don't think that's in very good taste.

chris-benoit.jpg

I was going to say 'Doing a Benoit', but I didn't know whether the reference would've been picked up on.

Considering that does happen every now and again I don't think that's in very good taste.

A lot of things happen every now and again, what's your point?

Guest stevieintoon
Fat people who moan about being fat. There's always an excuse, "oh I've been suffering from depression", "ooh me thyroids fucked", "ooh I've got dodgy waataz", why is it never "I do no exercise, eat fried food every day, and love McDonalds?" tossers.

Did you put 'fat' in the urdu bit to make it look as if they weren't talking about you, seeing as you can't be fat yourself given the first para?

I'm not complaining about people that are fat who accept it's their own fault. I wouldn't say I'm fat anyway, Would prefer to be 14st, which is my fighting weight than 16st, but as a member of this board will tell you I still know where the back of the net is. If I am 2st overweight, it's entirely down to lack of discipline, and would never blame anyone but myself. Many fat cunts blame other things though, feel sorry for themselves, and everything and everyone is to blame other than themselves.

Don't go back then.

Not having a go at your here Stevie so don't take it personally but another thing that annoys me is people who go on complaining about bars / restaurants / shops yet keep going back. If it's that bad and you don't like it then stop giving them your money.

It's too inconvenient to go elsewhere, and you can't go wrong with 8 cans of Coors for £7, and it's not so bad when his wife is on, she's not as ignorant as him.

Guest stevieintoon

Another laughable one, is how we have a nation of losers in their mid 20s, thinking of no one in particular, who still get pleasure out of watching steroid laden muscle bound nobheads throw themselves round a ring when the result is predetermined.

1235f8e541323f46i3.jpg

Oh dear

Another laughable one, is how we have a nation of losers in their mid 20s, thinking of no one in particular, who still get pleasure out of watching steroid laden muscle bound nobheads throw themselves round a ring when the result is predetermined.

1235f8e541323f46i3.jpg

Oh dear

Go on. Who are you talking about? ;)

Guest stevieintoon

1235f8e541323f46i3.jpg

Oh dear

Funny enough I'm thinking of people more outside of this forum than on it, but come to think of it, the whole "WWE" scene and it's following sums up the dickhead that is Sima. I'm actually laughing as I'm typing thinking about the kid.

1235f8e541323f46i3.jpg

Oh dear

Funny enough I'm thinking of people more outside of this forum than on it, but come to think of it, the whole "WWE" scene and it's following sums up the dickhead that is Sima. I'm actually laughing as I'm typing thinking about the kid.

Ah right, I thought you were about to accuse me of spending my Saturday mornings watching sweaty men in lycra touch each other

Haha. Lip up fatty, it aint so bad eh?

How much did you pay for that glorified spreadsheet again you square?

Edited by Sima