NUFC V Wigan Athletic

bawan

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAFC: Chris Kirkland, Mario Melchiot, Paul Scharner, Titus Bramble, Kevin Kilbane, Antonio Valencia, Denny Landzaat, Michael Brown, Ryan Taylor, Marcus Bent, Antoine Sibierski

Subs: Mike Pollitt, Emmerson Boyce, Salomon Olembe, Josip Skoko, Julius Aghahowa

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Charles N'Zogbia, Steven Taylor, Abdoulaye Faye, Geremi, Emre, Alan Smith, Damien Duff, James Milner, Mark Viduka

Subs: Jose Enrique, Claudio Cacapa, Oba Martins, Steve Harper, Nicky Butt

Hopefully this means Duff on the left and Milner on the right. B)

Or more than likely Sam will have them doing the reverse. :lol:

Can't see us winning like. I'd be quite pleased with a point.

Against a team who've won once in 15 league games?

Expectations successfully lowered.

Think Derby....

So no doubt we'll get a lucky goal, win and the Allardyce bum-lickers will be jumping for joy.

I don't understand you posting stuff like that after having just posted.

Fish, get off your fucking high horse. That is all.

Is it not acceptable on this forum to have differing opinions of issues anymore? Why when some even explain why and I see them consistenly claim they are not happy with some of the things going on at the club but give what in their opinions (which they are entitled to) are valid reasons are they classed as apologists, arse lickers and told to fuck off.

And yes I realise some are as arsey the other way around so I am not saying "one lot" are worse than the others and this isn't aimed at you specifically but more to a theme that seems to be growing on here that if someone doesn't agree with the posters opinion theres is no longer valid on here.

HT

We are giving the ball back far too easily with 70-80 yards hoofs. Should play to Duff and Milner and let them get behind them.

Wigan sounds woeful too.

These two wankers on the radio are hilarious. :lol:

Edited by marci