NUFC V Wigan Athletic

bawan

I thought all this shambolic stuff was all down to Fat Fred ?

Lets hope that we buy a few of these quality ooopps, er, trophy players instead of these cheap average ones asap

Er who appointed the current fuckwit in charge of the team?

er. I knew someone would come out and start to say if Allardyce succeeds its down to Ashley, and if he fails its down to Shepherd.

Well done. A new cliche is born.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought all this shambolic stuff was all down to Fat Fred ?

Lets hope that we buy a few of these quality ooopps, er, trophy players instead of these cheap average ones asap

Er who appointed the current fuckwit in charge of the team?

er. I knew someone would come out and start to say if Allardyce succeeds its down to Ashley, and if he fails its down to Shepherd.

Well done. A new cliche is born.

Nope...the only thing Ashley has done is sort out the wreckage of the debt and appoint a chairman who doesn't think he's Billy the Kid. :lol:

i watched the game live and our one shot is a bicycle kick from outside the box after a deflected cross

we had no urgency or nothing even with 5 minutes to go

awful performance. the cameras zoomed in on ashley a couple of time who was in the away end looking less than happy.

we are so negative it's unbelievable, Chelsea got 4 against a good villa side, very worrying......

Just got back. I dont know what the radio put across ut it looked like we played 4-1-4-1 with smith as a sweeper and viduka up front on his own chasing long balls!

Given had a shocker. Nearly kicked into his own goal and tried to run out of his box to clear a ball on the half way line getting stranded 50 yards from goal!

Our 1 shot was a deflection from 20 yards out that was going wide. The only time Kirkland touched the ball was for a goal kick.

Geremi worst player on the pitch again and cheered off.

Someone said Ashley was in the away end with us. I hope he was because the chants of 'were shit and were sick of it' and 'shearer shearer' left him in no doubt what almost every fan thinks of the manager.

Worst of all we made Bramble look like Maldini today. His easiest game of the season by far.

What a fucking shambles we are at the minute!

I've said it before, he needs to come in and ruin his career before he's started, then we can move on without his spectre over the incumbent manager. But then we'd probably start chanting for Beardsley or Rob Lee :lol:

Geremi worst player on the pitch again and cheered off.

Someone said Ashley was in the away end with us. I hope he was because the chants of 'were shit and were sick of it' and 'shearer shearer' left him in no doubt what almost every fan thinks of the manager.

Worst of all we made Bramble look like Maldini today. His easiest game of the season by far.

What a fucking shambles we are at the minute!

Suprising when you think that the away support has always been giving through the not so good times,and this Ashley bloke does not fool me like,trying to mingle with the boyos etc might look good with the sky cameras,but at the end of the day it's not professional like and looks very ameture like in trying to run a club like Newcastle United!,the wearing of the shirt etc etc,gimme a break! If he's a business man like we are led to believe,then get rid of the manager that the old regime had got in charge!and start trying to make back a little of what you've put in.

Edited by @yourservice

i watched the game on diarrhea tv or maybe Diema whatever it was called

but they zoomed in on Ashley a couple of times he wasnt singing but didnt look pleased

Was he filling out a P45 ?

i watched the game on diarrhea tv or maybe Diema whatever it was called

but they zoomed in on Ashley a couple of times he wasnt singing but didnt look pleased

Was he filling out a P45 ?

the way it's going you never know :lol:

so when we played with Duff on the left, milner on the right, Emre in the middle (as many people have said were the "obvious" mistakes) we still play shite.

howay lads, if you're going to play at least stick to your own rules.

another bad result and another pbad performance. I'm concerned we've lost the dressing room. Not Allardyce, the fans. We've hardly been full throated in our support now have we.

I know this is a massively controversial statement because I'm not lucky enough to get to games, so therefore I haven't endured the dross we've suffered recently. However, I was there for Dalglish and Gullit, I was there for Robson's most incredible decisions, I was there for some of Souness and some of Roeder. I've seen shite. Seen it by the cartloads, but I still think that this shite is temporary. I stil believe that Allardyace has the ability to take us forward and I think that a change for changes sake won't bring any joy to us. and Jimbo is banging on about how the teams like Spurs, Birmingham and Wigan have all changed their manger and are enjopying a purple patch. Well sure they are, everybody knows that after a mangerial change there's an impetus embedded in the team's psyche. The problem's will only bubble to the surface after this honeymoon period has passed. Just like it's doing here.

Fans are impatient and want the answers now.

It's not going to happen overnight and no matter how much we'd want it to, manegrials merry-go-rounds don't work.

I'm happy to put money on us finishing around 6-9th. I'm willing to do this on the condition we don't sack Sam Allardyce.

so when we played with Duff on the left, milner on the right, Emre in the middle (as many people have said were the "obvious" mistakes) we still play shite.

howay lads, if you're going to play at least stick to your own rules.

another bad result and another pbad performance. I'm concerned we've lost the dressing room. Not Allardyce, the fans. We've hardly been full throated in our support now have we.

I know this is a massively controversial statement because I'm not lucky enough to get to games, so therefore I haven't endured the dross we've suffered recently. However, I was there for Dalglish and Gullit, I was there for Robson's most incredible decisions, I was there for some of Souness and some of Roeder. I've seen shite. Seen it by the cartloads, but I still think that this shite is temporary. I stil believe that Allardyace has the ability to take us forward and I think that a change for changes sake won't bring any joy to us. and Jimbo is banging on about how the teams like Spurs, Birmingham and Wigan have all changed their manger and are enjopying a purple patch. Well sure they are, everybody knows that after a mangerial change there's an impetus embedded in the team's psyche. The problem's will only bubble to the surface after this honeymoon period has passed. Just like it's doing here.

Fans are impatient and want the answers now.

It's not going to happen overnight and no matter how much we'd want it to, manegrials merry-go-rounds don't work.

I'm happy to put money on us finishing around 6-9th. I'm willing to do this on the condition we don't sack Sam Allardyce.

Top marks, you are willing to defend the undefendible, that takes guts, hats off to you kid for your bravery. :lol:

On the other hand, I do remember times last season when Sibierski was apparently the best player in some of our matches, yet today he is the least ranked Wigan player. This must signal some improvement doesn't it? doesn't it? NURSE!