Newcastle United vs. Manchester City

RlCO

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 points from Europe, 10 points from relegation, this is the crossroads of the season, and I can't predict a team we can beat at the moment.

10 points from Europe, 10 points from relegation, this is the crossroads of the season, and I can't predict a team we can beat at the moment.

9 points if the scouse cunts don't get their usual late winner.

Just spoke to my mate who's been watching it, reckons we were fucking atrocious. Said Owen should have scored, easy chance then done fuck all else.

Quiz:

Name a team in the PL who you're confident Newcastle can beat?

As Jimbo says I honestly can't think of one

anyone honestly expecting anything from tonight should check themselves into a facility

You honestly did not think we could get at least get a point from tonight?

anyone honestly expecting anything from tonight should check themselves into a facility

But he's still the man for the job, eh Fish? Our expectations have been lowered so much we can't even expect to get a draw against City at home and they were in a worse position than us last season. :good:

Jose on, duff off, Zoggy left wing. :good:

No point pushing him into the midfield when he's already ran his arse off the length of the pitch for 70 minutes, he looked fucking knacked.

And subbing Faye instead of Butt, well the fact he was almost crocked a minute later said it all - Allardyce doesn't have a clue and like that cunt Souness he's not man enough to admit it and resign, he'll stay as long as he can for every fucking penny he can get, spineless bastard.

When Owen knocked the ball down to the midfield and no-one was there so he's fantically waving them up, it spoke volumes about the difference between citeh and the shite Allardyce is serving up.

Resign you prick!

I fully expected to get beat.

I fully expected us to be shit

I fully expected City to play football as befits a team with a manger who has a clue.

However being realistic as that is, I'm told I shouldn't expect anything more.

Sorry but I do - and he needs to go.

Fuck off Dave, if that's what you honestly think then like Allardyce you haven't got a clue.

90 minutes of utter toothless football.

Fuck off Dave, if that's what you honestly think then like Allardyce you haven't got a clue.

Can't understand how he spouts that much shite about keeping Allardyce and giving him a chance etc then makes posts like that. Probably practicing his Manc accent as we speak as he'll probably be supporting them for the remainder of the season.

Fucking bellend

sorry like but this is unacceptable - it is only the players natural ability that is creating anything at all cause the team set-up is geared to nullifying any fluent football - never seen so many international players look like they have never played above sunday league level-gettin scary for relegation if something drastic doesn't happen

I was hoping he'd start turning it round but there just are no signs of it, especially after the "promising" display against Chelsea. The players are a joke too though. They know they are all in the clear as far as being sacked goes and I find it hard to believe that there aren't a fair few of them giving less than 100%.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's sacked now but I also think it won't do much good. Who's available?

Oh yeah.....

shearer_children_in_need_470x353.jpg

how sad that we shouldn't expect anything at home against city. he's finally has the chance to play duff on the left and milner on the right and what does he do? start two defensive central midfielders. we're supposed to be at home ffs - man city were in town, not man u.

Can't understand how he spouts that much shite about keeping Allardyce and giving him a chance etc then makes posts like that. Probably practicing his Manc accent as we speak as he'll probably be supporting them for the remainder of the season.

Fucking bellend

Grow up Wacky man you're acting like a child. :good:

Sammy, did you honestly believe we'd win tonight?

If you did then you're more lacking a clue than me. For fucks sake, anyone and everyone can see the shit we're in, but every game you lot expect great football, when we haven't managed that[/i] in weeks!

I'm not being a "bellend" as wacky so eloquently puts it. I'm being realistic. Man City are better than we are right now so all I was hoping for was a decent performance. Which we got by all accounts.

So all this sniping at me is blatantly just projecting your frustration. Fine. But fuck off with all this shite about me knowing nothing or lacking a clue or anything else.

Allardyce has until the end of the transfer window before I'll cast my vote.

how sad that we shouldn't expect anything at home against city. he's finally has the chance to play duff on the left and milner on the right and what does he do? start two defensive central midfielders. we're supposed to be at home ffs - man city were in town, not man u.

This shows him up imo - and "improved" performance against Chelsea means the best he can do is use the same thinking again - no thought given to us being at home. This goes back to his basic game plan for every occasion - stop the other team playing and nick it if you can. Man U or Derby, Home or away, no change.

Clueless.

I was hoping he'd start turning it round but there just are no signs of it, especially after the "promising" display against Chelsea. The players are a joke too though. They know they are all in the clear as far as being sacked goes and I find it hard to believe that there aren't a fair few of them giving less than 100%.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's sacked now but I also think it won't do much good. Who's available?

Oh yeah.....

shearer_children_in_need_470x353.jpg

I'd take him over clueless until the end of the season

Fucking bellend

Grow up Wacky man you're acting like a child. :good:

Sammy, did you honestly believe we'd win tonight?

If you did then you're more lacking a clue than me. For fucks sake, anyone and everyone can see the shit we're in, but every game you lot expect great football, when we haven't managed that[/i] in weeks!

I'm not being a "bellend" as wacky so eloquently puts it. I'm being realistic. Man City are better than we are right now so all I was hoping for was a decent performance. Which we got by all accounts.

So all this sniping at me is blatantly just projecting your frustration. Fine. But fuck off with all this shite about me knowing nothing or lacking a clue or anything else.

Stick to draping a jumper around your shoulders and watching the cricket with your chums, you're clueless

Not really taking it out on you - you just happen to be one of the few defenders.

Do you honestly think that if we sign say an "Okotcha" type player(s) that it will make that much difference that will warrant another 17 games of the same basic flaws?

I wouldn't trust him with a penny.