The only positive from today

Tribal

Its embarrassing now. We need a miracle worker not a manager. I hope Ashley isa ready to buy 15 new players cos thats what it will take for us to start going anyway with this squad

Don't think so, he's 'on business' in Hong Kong.

Its embarrassing now. We need a miracle worker not a manager. I hope Ashley isa ready to buy 15 new players cos thats what it will take for us to start going anyway with this squad

I don't know. I think most of our players would do quite well if they played for Everton, Man City etc, apart from a few obvious exceptions.

Don't think so, he's 'on business' in Hong Kong.

:lol: fuck off,he's away hiding from the Allardyce carry on,he'll come back when it's all clear :panic:

that it wasn't 7 : 0 ..

was it 5 or 6 I lost count , i'm drunk (the only way to watch one of our matches lately without being suicidal )

is it proper etiquette to reply to your own reply ?

I'm new here ...

If I'm banned and never heard from again , thanks for all the laughs ...

was it 5 or 6 I lost count , i'm drunk (the only way to watch one of our matches lately without being suicidal )

I'm new here ...

Just fuck off you boring arsehole.

I'm new here ...

Just fuck off you boring arsehole.

oh ..

ok

Starting Smith in the midfield is proof that Pearson doesn't even have the right to ask for an application form let alone be considered for the manager's job. (Reaction to the constant twaddle being spouted by the match commentators last night).

Starting Smith in the midfield is proof that Pearson doesn't even have the right to ask for an application form let alone be considered for the manager's job. (Reaction to the constant twaddle being spouted by the match commentators last night).

He's an automatic rejection in my mind for his complete and utter lack of charisma.

How he gets a game ahead of Emre is beyond belief.

Who's name does Ashley have on the back of his shirt again? :lol:

could be worse, at least its not Carr ;)

or Ameobi

or.....

or.....

Played some alright stuff first half imo. Shame we hadn't played with a similar attitude away from home (and at home) against everyone. We'd be about 9 points better off.

Played some alright stuff first half imo. Shame we hadn't played with a similar attitude away from home (and at home) against everyone. We'd be about 9 points better off.

And still have a manager.