BANNED!

smoggeordie

Guest James_coDurham
Oh, and thinking i'm in with the "in crowd"? Would that be the likes of Dave and Wullie? :D No thanks

And begging to go back? I only made that apology because I was asked to via PM.

By who :icon_lol: I only apologize when I'm sorry myself like, not as an act of arse-licking.

I apologised because it was a decent lad who wanted me to, who made a couple of valid points to me.

:D Pathetic. Can we ban him from here too?

Tell you what, start a thread. If the majority want me banned then i'll more than readily de-activate my account.

Highly amused. Nobody likes you, you little cock. You can do your noble 'i'll de-activate' thing as reverse psychology, but it doesn't make people like you more. Look what N-O resorted to just to get rid of you. And your ex-lass from what I've read. Go to tyne talk or something and bitch about it over there. There's a few of us on here that dislike N-O, especially the mods, and because the moderator's arselicking golden boy had his fall from grace he's coming over here wanting sympathy! Fuck off.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and thinking i'm in with the "in crowd"? Would that be the likes of Dave and Wullie? :D No thanks

And begging to go back? I only made that apology because I was asked to via PM.

By who :icon_lol: I only apologize when I'm sorry myself like, not as an act of arse-licking.

I apologised because it was a decent lad who wanted me to, who made a couple of valid points to me.

:D Pathetic. Can we ban him from here too?

Tell you what, start a thread. If the majority want me banned then i'll more than readily de-activate my account.

Highly amused. Nobody likes you, you little cock. You can do your noble 'i'll de-activate' thing as reverse psychology, but it doesn't make people like you more. Look what N-O resorted to just to get rid of you. And your ex-lass from what I've read. Go to tyne talk or something and bitch about it over there. There's a few of us on here that dislike N-O, especially the mods, and because the moderator's arselicking golden boy had his fall from grace he's coming over here wanting sympathy! Fuck off.

FFS will you stop sitting on the fence

This forum has become the who's who of people that have flounced off N-O at some point or other.

That isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, just the way it is.

NSG hasn't broken a forum rule. Agree or disagree?

Not my decision, I am a moderator, not an admin. They wont even let me in to the admin forum, boo hoo hoo.

I'd always thought you werent going anywhere near any forum that I used? :D

Forgive and forget and all that :icon_lol:

Wullie "stole" a lass off another lad. I use the term "stole" loosley, as i'm struggling to think of a single reason why that nerdy twat would be wanted by ANYONE, male or female.

Paul Mosley, the "soopa fan" commented to me that he "couldn't be arsed" going to away games, after an unidentified bug got stuck on his coat when he went to Villa. Also, if rumours are true, he did his hamstring while trying to keep up with Jonny Godsmark while being a shit lino at the academy.

Skirge? Fuck knows, he seems alright.

Wullie wasn't having a bash on you missus too was he NSG?

If I remember right it wasn't that long ago your missus fucked you off after she was getting plenty of cock off someone else at uni, valentines day too wasn't it?

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving bloke.

nice

Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.No throw-away accounts allowed. Please use ISP email account.

WTF i just tried to register on N-O and thats the message i got, anyone tell me what i need to do.

Who posted a minge? Was it Jonny? 28 day ban for posting a minge . Does anyone know of a forum which is so stuffy, and restricted by bureaucracy?

best thread for a canny while this like

Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.No throw-away accounts allowed. Please use ISP email account.

WTF i just tried to register on N-O and thats the message i got, anyone tell me what i need to do.

Use an ISP email account.

You have to use NSG's account like everybody else does.

(Or alternatively, just don't use a hotmail e-mail address :D)

And if you don't have one?

ah. Now you have hit on the snag

you could purchase a @toontastic.net email account :D

you could purchase a @toontastic.net email account :D

I don't use my ip email address, haven't for ages, it gets tons of spam now. I have configured OE to read a google address instead. Works and I'm happy with it but I don't know if google addresses would pass as ip addresses