Just Seen Didier Deschamps in Durham with Chris Mort.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

SORRY NO, FS is away on his holidays and also why would he be talking to him after we win a match... This guy is as bad as a tabloid!

36238[/snapback]

We do have a whoosh smiley don't we?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY NO, FS is away on his holidays and also why would he be talking to him after we win a match... This guy is as bad as a tabloid!

36238[/snapback]

We do have a whoosh smiley don't we?

36242[/snapback]

;)

:lol:

35885[/snapback]

You can laugh - I did when a Spurs fan told me this last week. He insisted it was kosher (he would ! ;) ) so I dunno, but if there was truth whats he done in the game* ? I'm not too up to speed on French footie.

*as a manager I mean - I'm well aware of what Deschamp's won as a player

Edited by Phil K

Shearer and Owen were at that pro-am golf tournament at Wynyard earlier today. Heard they wanted to take in the last three races at Redcar this afternoon too. They should have popped round on the way home.

36926[/snapback]

They're proper bum chums like. NUFC's answer to Bert and Ernie. :lol:

Bert_and_Ernie.jpg

"Hey Al"

"Errrrrr, yeah Mike"

Shearer and Owen were at that pro-am golf tournament at Wynyard earlier today. Heard they wanted to take in the last three races at Redcar this afternoon too. They should have popped round on the way home.

36926[/snapback]

They're proper bum chums like. NUFC's answer to Bert and Ernie. ;)

Bert_and_Ernie.jpg

"Hey Al"

"Errrrrr, yeah Mike"

37110[/snapback]

;)

Wonder if that's made its way to the shitsville site yet? :lol:

:lol:

35885[/snapback]

You can laugh - I did when a Spurs fan told me this last week. He insisted it was kosher (he would ! ;) ) so I dunno, but if there was truth whats he done in the game* ? I'm not too up to speed on French footie.

*as a manager I mean - I'm well aware of what Deschamp's won as a player

36876[/snapback]

Constantly finished in the top 3 the French league for the last 3 seasons and made the Champions League final only to lose to Jose.

Yeah you're right Didier has done fuck all as a manager.

Monaco have been going backwards since that champions league final because he's had to sell players and hasn't been given the money to replace them.

When Morientes went to Pool it was only because Monaco were to cheap to buy him not because Deschamp didn't want him.

They also lost Ludovic Giuly and a couple of other influencial players.

• 2 years later...
Was walking into the county hotel FF was there and they shook hands and went somewhere. I was outside so couldnt see anyone else.

just saw KCG with a NUFC top on pre-1992

I can't believe how arsey I used to be on here. What a tit. :D

you're like a different fella now, guess you can see why you were one of the least liked posters on here when you first joined then!

I lived next door to this nice old lady. She put me right....

_40617063_denise203.jpg

:icon_lol:

I can't believe how arsey I used to be on here. What a tit. :D

I love you now like. Total rehabilitation :D

:icon_lol:

It's quite strange reading posts from a while back. When you say stupid stuff in real life it just evaporates and you forget it. It's quite therapeutic actually.

:huff:

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Was walking into the county hotel FF was there and they shook hands and went somewhere. I was outside so couldnt see anyone else.

just saw KCG with a NUFC top on pre-1992

Fuck off prick

New KBJ's and rapid u-turns from those who only decided to support the club first time round that were thinking of jumping ship will be the order of the day ........