Keegan out

duckerDavies

Good thread I think!

Anyway, you part time fuckers should have been at Villa Park rather than sat in front of your screens.

What a laughing stock you lot have become.

Keegan 'the messiah' - just another mistake made by the farce that is NUFC

Big Club? Big joke - you better start looking over your shoulders - that bottom 3 spot is closing in.

Dont worry though - 'The Messiah' was always OK at his real level - the championship.

<_< Well said,Too Many fans have wool covering there eyes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread I think!

Anyway, you part time fuckers should have been at Villa Park rather than sat in front of your screens.

Big Club? Big joke - you better start looking over your shoulders - that bottom 3 spot is closing in.

Dont worry though - 'The Messiah' was always OK at his real level - the championship.

Aye we should never have turned down Mourinho to be honest, he was begging to come, but no.

Good thread I think!

Got a dick covering yours from the sound of things.

well spotted.

You on yer way back from Villa?

You wont get a bite out of me mate.

And if your such a dedicated fan why are you wasting your time posting on a Newcastle forum?

Cant get laid or something? Still live with your mam?

A guy like that can probably kill two birds with one stone... <_<

seems like peter the blue has pissed off.

Thought he would have stood his ground ....

Shame. There must be another Blackburn fan somewhere in the world

Edited by LeazesMag

For anyone who's honestly concerned with Kev's impact on the club (god knows why anyone would be), I nabbed this from another post somewhere and it makes a good point:

For those who have e-mailed me doubting the Messiah - and perhaps were not supporting Newcastle when he was here last time - let me put you in the picture.

He arrived in February 1992 after we had been drubbed 5-2 by relegation certs Oxford United. And after that initial burst of adrenalin with a 3-0 win over Bristol City, we were back to losing ways.

He still had a side that were doomed for the (old) Third Division, and you don't turn a team like that into promotion candidates overnight.

For the record books, until David Kelly scored (arguably) the most important goal in Newcastle history to beat Portsmouth 1-0 in our last home game of the season, we had lost FIVE on the trot!

Wolves started the rot with a 6-2 thrashing, then came defeats to Tranmere Rovers (3-2), Ipswich Town (3-2), Millwall (1-0) and Derby County (4-1).

Nobody on this planet could come in to NUFC and turn things round overnight, Kev's last start with us was a battle but things came together given that little bit of time and patience. If you refuse to get behind Keegan managing our club then you shouldn't even have the cheek to call yourself a member of the Toon Army - just a worshiper of Southern shit-stirring hacks.

Exactly the point i've been arguing with all the cockney lot at work this week. We nearly, so very nearly dropped into the third tier of english football with KK at the helm - what's more if we had, he would'nt have been our manager beyond that summer (he was only on 'til the end of the season' contract and there's no way the club would have been able to afford him had we gone down).

All the press ever remember is 95/96 and as a result measure everything he's ever done since against it. It fucking stinks tbh. Anyone who was around in those days would know we were pretty woeful the season before that - certainly inferior to the first season we'd had back in the top flight.

But no, they all expect him to come in and start off exactly as he did in August 1995. Not gonna happen - the board knew that, the players knew that and more importantly, the fans knew it too. In fact the only people who appear to have missed it is the press.

Do they think we've got a fucking teleport back to those days or something? It'll take time to rebuild and even KK isn't that much of a magician.

its the players which win games, and its plain to see that these players just arent capable of holding it for 90 minutes. Theyre not a team.

Agree with this. It's not Keegan's fault we went from putting in a fairly solid performance for the first 45 against Villa then fell to bits in the second half.