Lazio reel in Rozehnal (on loan)

khay

Awful idea, we are short on defenders.

Btw Faye and Beye got knocked out, so they should be back after the Boro match.

killer punch was it? :icon_lol:

confirmed http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1230439,00.html

David's Lazio Loan Move

NEWCASTLE United defender David Rozehnal is to join Lazio for the remainder of the season.

The Czech international defender - who arrived at St. James' Park from Paris St Germain in the summer - makes the switch to the Italian Serie A outfit.

Rozehnal has made 25 appearances for the Magpies during the 2007/08 season.

I do find it odd, but kinda understandable. He has been pushed further down the list at CB more so with Beye and Feye coming back, and Taylor and Cacapa also there. He cant play LB or RB or CM. Though cover might have been handy, I think KK is more likely now to give one of the youngsters a chance who might to just as well in those positions if the need arises.

I do find it odd, but kinda understandable. He has been pushed further down the list at CB more so with Beye and Feye coming back, and Taylor and Cacapa also there. He cant play LB or RB or CM. Though cover might have been handy, I think KK is more likely now to give one of the youngsters a chance who might to just as well in those positions if the need arises.

step forward...peter ramage :razz:

Hope he does well and we sell him as I just can't see him cutting it in the Prem due to the physical side.

shame really as i thought he looked alright early doors.

He looked alright sweeping in games where we were comfortable aye. Always looked dodgy in the air though, especially for the size of him.