Steven Taylor

Chriscos

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White/geordie Titus - uses the geordie card to get away with murder.

Like Titus there is some talent there but I always find myself waiting for the train crashes to happen - and they do.

Don't rate him. What struck me yesterday is that, along with his other faults, he isn't even big and strong particularly.

captainted the under 21's the other night Alex ............. <_<

not a bad prediction eh

Edited by LeazesMag

Complete fucking liability.

Did you see him yesterday man when Carew had the header saved by Given? Spent the entire time "pointing and organising" In the meantime Carew had left him and forced a save from Given.

Faye should have played yesterday alongside Taylor

Guest BigThompers

Did you see him yesterday man when Carew had the header saved by Given? Spent the entire time "pointing and organising" In the meantime Carew had left him and forced a save from Given.

No, alongside Cacapa. Play the better player over the geordie everytime.

Don't see how that would have prevented Taylor losing his man tbh

Don't rate him. What struck me yesterday is that, along with his other faults, he isn't even big and strong particularly.

captainted the under 21's the other night Alex ............. <_<

not a bad prediction eh

:nufc:

No, alongside Cacapa. Play the better player over the geordie everytime.

nah, play the better player over the Brazilian anytime

I think Taylor is lacking a good centre half next to him. Someone to guide him along in games as he is still learning a lot himself. Woodgate might have been that man if we had got him (mine you the cock would have only played 1 game every season for us) id love to see a tony Adams or someone along these lines on the coaching staff to give him day to day advice.

Seem to me it as if he tries to do far too much in a match which leads to him getting dragged all over the shot. Hopefully if we do manager to get a decent centre half in over the summer it will bring him alone as it will be the same old story if we sell him he will become the fuckin England captain

80-odd starts and he's still learning. That's a worry for me. I do think he's never had the benefit of playing regularly alongside a decent, experiened centre-back but I think there's more than that lacking in his game, unfortunately.

Taylor can be as good as John Terry and will be in 4-5 years.

he's not quick enough, doesn't read the game well enough, isn't as big and strong as he thinks he is, and finally he;s a brown nosing opinionated cunt.

other than that he's ok like...

Edited by canofbeans

He's poor, very poor. He did have the potential to be an England centre back but the lack of someone next to him such as Woodgate has hindered, if not stopped his progress altogether. Whether we can get a world class CB in next summer or not will depend on whether he reaches his potential.

It pisses me off massively that some people wont have a word said against him. There are some elements to his game that are clearly lacking but some fans wont acknowledge this and paint him as this class act.