Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Coke was 12 hours? :icon_lol:

The widely accepted time period for benzoylecgonine to be cleared from the urine is three to five days. One study suggests that high dose users (i.e., 0.5 gram or greater for each episode of use) can test positive after eight days. Another study claims that benzoylecgonine can be detected in heavy cocaine users for 10-14 days. The longest time over which positive urine levels of benzoylecgonine were detected was 10-22 days. This was after chronic use of extremely high doses of 112 grams per week. Since it is usually difficult to determine exactly how much cocaine is being abused by a caller, it seems that a broader range of potential detection times should be given when explaining cocaine metabolism in regard to urine testing

The widely accepted time period for benzoylecgonine to be cleared from the urine is three to five days. One study suggests that high dose users (i.e., 0.5 gram or greater for each episode of use) can test positive after eight days. Another study claims that benzoylecgonine can be detected in heavy cocaine users for 10-14 days. The longest time over which positive urine levels of benzoylecgonine were detected was 10-22 days. This was after chronic use of extremely high doses of 112 grams per week. Since it is usually difficult to determine exactly how much cocaine is being abused by a caller, it seems that a broader range of potential detection times should be given when explaining cocaine metabolism in regard to urine testing

Thats a bit fucking excessive!

Thats a bit fucking excessive!

That is a bit ridiculous aye. But the 12hrs thing is a common misnoma, I'd always give it at least 10 days.

More of a misconception I'd say, much like your 3-4 weeks claim :icon_lol:

It depends on the sophistication of the tests but yes 10 days is enough if you've done 6-10 lines on a night out. You trying to Fop with me?? :D

Guest alex

It depends on the sophistication of the tests but yes 10 days is enough if you've done 6-10 lines on a night out. You trying to Fop with me?? :D

A Fop is out of the question I'm afraid.

A Fop in the hand is as good as two 2J's in the bush.

I concur.

It depends on the sophistication of the tests but yes 10 days is enough if you've done 6-10 lines on a night out. You trying to Fop with me?? :blush:

One 2J in the bush would do me fine just about now. :D

It depends on the sophistication of the tests but yes 10 days is enough if you've done 6-10 lines on a night out. You trying to Fop with me?? :blush:

I concur.

I agree. Although arguments are like drugs to some here. :D

Did someone change the title of this thread?

I dunno.

I dont think a snort of coke on a train really constitutes drug abuse like :icon_lol::D

Just read through the thread and came across this...

Wacky in 'bucket' revelation, the charverest way there is to smoke weed. A perfect way to ruin a good drug etc.

The only people who say that about buckets are those who can't handle their weed.

Just read through the thread and came across this...

Wacky in 'bucket' revelation, the charverest way there is to smoke weed. A perfect way to ruin a good drug etc.

The only people who say that about buckets are those who can't handle their weed.

I love the pseudo-machismo of this statement. :icon_lol:

Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :icon_lol: I mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Guest alex
Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :icon_lol:I mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Me.

Buckets are there to try and be big n clever to your mates with. :icon_lol:I mean, who ever sits a home and thinks "Oh, I think I'll have myself a bucket". I dont touch the stuff these days, but I'm not against weed and can understand those who like to have the odd joint and chill.

Me.

Used to be the first thing on my mind when i rolled out of bed in the 90's. I would have one before I went to work and it was the first thing on my mind as was on my way home from work as well.

Thats when I knew I had to knock it on the head, quantity wise at least.

Guest alex

Me.

Used to be the first thing on my mind when i rolled out of bed in the 90's. I would have one before I went to work and it was the first thing on my mind as was on my way home from work as well.

Thats when I knew I had to knock it on the head, quantity wise at least.

I rarely do them now but I occasionally do. I do/did them because I like them though, not to try and look hard.