Dexter

Jimbo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sky +'d this last week and have finally sat down to watch it...........WOW, i know Jimbo is a huge fan and i can see why, great program, where is the best place to get the torrents for S1? is S2 out yet?

I sky +'d this last week and have finally sat down to watch it...........WOW, i know Jimbo is a huge fan and i can see why, great program, where is the best place to get the torrents for S1? is S2 out yet?

Check your PM <_<

I thought it was a bit of a slow-burner over the first few episodes but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Wasn't disapointed with series 2 either.

Check your PM :nufc:

you sir, are a legend :nufc:

American TV series Dexter is to be made into a video game after Marc Ecko Entertainment announced it has signed an agreement with TV firm Showtime Networks.

The Emmy-winning show, which began airing on ITV last week, follows Dexter Morgan, a forensic blood spatter expert for the Miami Dade Police Department. But behind his respectable persona, Morgan is a serial killer who hunts down people who have escaped justice.

“Dexter is the extremely rare TV show with enough layers of action and tension to translate perfectly into a compelling video game,” said Marc Fernandez, vice president of Marc Ecko Entertainment. “Our game designers, writers, and artists are going to give Dexter’s morally complex world the kind of interactivity that gamers will love.”

The Dexter game is now in pre-production and Showtime Networks and Marc Ecko Entertainment are in talks with a handful of developers to bring it to life.

I thought it was a bit of a slow-burner over the first few episodes but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Wasn't disapointed with series 2 either.

*Spoiler* highlight text below to read.

Series 2 was good but the danger is they're running out of plot-lines that can hold tension as he's been so close to getting caught already.

• 2 months later...
Finally watched series 1, thoroughly enjoyed it. Anyone know when series 2 is on TV? (ITV that is, not sky as i havent got that :calmdown: )

Might be a while, I don't think its been on the FX channel yet, might be worth you downloading it instead.

Finally watched series 1, thoroughly enjoyed it. Anyone know when series 2 is on TV? (ITV that is, not sky as i havent got that :calmdown: )

Might be a while, I don't think its been on the FX channel yet, might be worth you downloading it instead.

thanks Jimbo, yeah I suppose I will have to do that then.

Series 3 is due out in the good ol U S of A on 30th September

5 more months :calmdown: I watched all of series 2 ages ago, good to finally have a date on it so thanks.

• 1 month later...