Dexter

Jimbo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Spoiler:

The bit where he breaks the news to the kids that their mother is dead while wearing a Mickey Mouse hat with ears is delightfully fucked up.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Poor episode for me. Hopefully just a building block.

This.

The whole, "I'm outta here, oh no, wait, no, now that I killed some random dumbass (which is obviously a set up for that rat-faced detective dude to find late in the season), I'm going back just didn't work for me.

Hope it gets better.

Is Dex wearing a wig in this series by the way? im 90% sure. I know he had cancer so it makes sense.

Apparently he is. I didn't notice it until someone mentioned it and even then it's not like it's distracting..

• 1 month later...

Finished watching series 4 last night, so you could say I'm a little behind you guys. Lithgow was awesome though, after watching every series from the beginning I can't wait for series 5 to show on FX.

... yes, I know I could watch it online but I prefer the comfort of my reclining sofa for watching tv.