The official Liverpool Vs Newcastle United Arse-raping thread

Jimbo

Not a fucking chance we'd be this bad under Allardyce. I'd have fancied him to get better results in the home games we had and not get so absolutely anihilated in EVERY away game.

The home game against Liverpool under Allardyce was much worse than today's performance...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fucking chance we'd be this bad under Allardyce. I'd have fancied him to get better results in the home games we had and not get so absolutely anihilated in EVERY away game.

We only played one good team away with Allardyce and that was Chelsea(lost) - we also lost quite heavily to Man City and Blackburn.

Do you honestly think we would have got something at home against Man U or Bolton?

I'd also add that the away games at Derby, Wigan, Sunderland and Reading could be what costs us relegation.

Edited by NJS

Lets be honest and cut through the sentimental bullshit. If it was Van Gall or Hiddink in charge and we had the same results people would be baying for blood BUT its Keegan, the mesiah, the entertainer and supreme man motivator so everything is fine and dandy

Crap, we look like serious relegation fodder and with teams around us putting in performances while we fall over and take stuffings the outlook is not bright. Can anyone seriously say that we have improved under KK, I so wanted us to but its not happend, we cant re-live the glory years, we dont have Big AL, Ginola or Asprilla. We are a team in dissary in a very tough league and the bottom line is if we dont nail Brum & Reading we are staring down the barrel of championship football

If we do do survive is Keegan the man to spend the money and produce the football to restore us to genuine European or Champions league contenders?

If Ashley is serious about this club then he needs to have a long hard look at Man U, Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool to gauge where we are and the answer is ten years behind, but hey Keegan is the answer to all our prayers so whats the problem ?

LIVERPOOL AWAY

ARSENAL AWAY X 2

MANCHESTER UNITED

BORO - DESERVED THE WIN

BLACKBURN - DESERVED THE WIN

VILLA - GOOD START / FELL APART

Bolton

Italics = Matches we were allways going to lose.

Bold = We should have had the 3 points but lost out due to horrific bad luck.

Underlined = We should have had a result but we were shite.

Normal = Could have done better

It doesn't matter how we would have done under fatboy cos he has gone - but there was no ball retention at the front and no possession in midfield - i don't think the defence was bad at all considering it was constantly getting battered - why warm carroll up with fifteen minutes to go and then sit him down - unimaginative substitutions, poor player tactics equals bollocks all chance against even mediocre sides never mind the likes of liverpool

We would have got more than 2 points against Bolton, Blackburn and Boro under Allardyce.

I saw the match today, we were fucking horrendous man, Liverpool could have scored 10

We would have got more than 2 points against Bolton, Blackburn and Boro under Allardyce.

I saw the match today, we were fucking horrendous man, Liverpool could have scored 10

:lol:

Hopefully the smiley says it all.

We dropped too many points earlier on in the season when Allardyce was in charge, people did say that at the time iirc.

Exactly, with the comfortable fixture list we had at the start of the season we should have been well beyond the 30 points mark at Christmas time.

The fact that we now have a shit scared team totally lacking any kind of confidence and self-belief is very much down to the shit we served up against the likes of Derby, Wigan et al.

In August/September yes - when they were played I don't honestly see how given the previous home games against Derby and Man City.

We only played one good team away with Allardyce and that was Chelsea(lost) - we also lost quite heavily to Man City and Blackburn.

Do you honestly think we would have got something at home against Man U or Bolton?

I'd also add that the away games at Derby, Wigan, Sunderland and Reading could be what costs us relegation.

YES!! It`s Allardyces fault we have only two points under Keegan. I`m sure KK rings BS to discuss picking Smith and Barton while leaving Martinis on the bench. He must pop round for a cuppa and a biccy to talk defensive tactics on a Friday before a game

Never mind we can still discuss the glory days of the previous Keegen reign after the long trip to Plymouth next season cant we

WAKE UP SON

We dropped too many points earlier on in the season when Allardyce was in charge, people did say that at the time iirc.

That's true. I'd still say Christmas killed us. At the time, Derby, Wigan, and Man City should have been nine points, with a game against the big four in the middle of that aswell which we were always going to lose. But it turned out to be 1 point from 4 games and, as it so frequently tends to do, that little period over New Year decided which half of the table we'd be on come the end of the season.

But, in my opinion, we've only looked like a bottom three/relegation threatened team when Keegan's been in charge. The majority of the blame lies with Allardyce because he set the tone, but as i've said before - in spite of him not having much to work with, the fact that Keegan has done nothing differently to the big man (except decrease the team's fitness by the looks of things) is extremely worrying.

I just pray to God that we stay up, and Keegan can get his own team. He's clearly clueless when it comes to picking someone else's.

They could have scored 10 at home under the mighty Allardyce , the one who served up shit home performances and 1 pooint against the likes of Derby, Man City and Pompey. They even more ripped us to pieces than today.

So who has the better crystal ball...

Lets be honest and cut through the sentimental bullshit. If it was Van Gall or Hiddink in charge and we had the same results people would be baying for blood BUT its Keegan, the mesiah, the entertainer and supreme man motivator so everything is fine and dandy

Crap, we look like serious relegation fodder and with teams around us putting in performances while we fall over and take stuffings the outlook is not bright. Can anyone seriously say that we have improved under KK, I so wanted us to but its not happend, we cant re-live the glory years, we dont have Big AL, Ginola or Asprilla. We are a team in dissary in a very tough league and the bottom line is if we dont nail Brum & Reading we are staring down the barrel of championship football

If we do do survive is Keegan the man to spend the money and produce the football to restore us to genuine European or Champions league contenders?

If Ashley is serious about this club then he needs to have a long hard look at Man U, Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool to gauge where we are and the answer is ten years behind, but hey Keegan is the answer to all our prayers so whats the problem ?

LIVERPOOL AWAY

ARSENAL AWAY X 2

MANCHESTER UNITED

BORO - DESERVED THE WIN

BLACKBURN - DESERVED THE WIN

VILLA - GOOD START / FELL APART

Bolton

Italics = Matches we were allways going to lose.

Bold = We should have had the 3 points but lost out due to horrific bad luck.

Underlined = We should have had a result but we were shite.

Normal = Could have done better

Fulham drew with Blackburn, Reading beat City and Brum drew with the Arse etc,etc. We are shit and dont look like beating anyone

YES!! It`s Allardyces fault we have only two points under Keegan. I`m sure KK rings BS to discuss picking Smith and Barton while leaving Martinis on the bench. He must pop round for a cuppa and a biccy to talk defensive tactics on a Friday before a game

Never mind we can still discuss the glory days of the previous Keegen reign after the long trip to Plymouth next season cant we

WAKE UP SON

If Keegan picked Owen and Martins to play Liverpool the result would not have been any different and he would have been slaughtered for being stupidly gung ho. He picked a more "solid" line up to play away at a good team and they did alright for 40 minutes.

And yes it is Allardyce's fault.

Sorry like but did anyone expect us to get anything from today? Im more worried about Reading winning than I am us loosing today.

Sorry like but did anyone expect us to get anything from today? Im more worried about Reading winning than I am us loosing today.

I'm worried that the "nothing to play for" teams like City, West Ham and spurs might have a say - I know we have some of them to play but so do the mackems and we saw what Brum did to Spurs last week.

Six pointers are potential nightmares but at least you live or die on your own efforts.

Gods sake

WE LOST AWAY TO LIVERPOOL

why can't you misanthropes recognise this?

If we'd played 4-4-2, had Martins in the team, had Smith and Taylor out of the team... and lost - i wouldn't be as bothered as i am now.

It's the fact that Keegan's still doing the same shit that makes you continue to worry about relegation.

Next two games are massive like. It's still in our own hands etc. and as others have said, if we can't pick up the requisite points against our fellow strugglers we'll deserve to go down. Not that bothered about today as it was exactly what everyone expected.

Knew we'd loose this one no suprise whatsoever, we need to beat Fulham, Sunderland etc and like Isegrim (iirc) said in another thread if we cannot beat teams like Fulham at home we deserve to go down.

WAKE UP SON

If Keegan picked Owen and Martins to play Liverpool the result would not have been any different and he would have been slaughtered for being stupidly gung ho. He picked a more "solid" line up to play away at a good team and they did alright for 40 minutes.

Take those rose coloured Keegan specs off mate. Owen cant I repeat cant play as a lone front man. If KK wanted to do that then he should have played Big Andy up there to hold the ball up. KK doesnt want to upset Owen or Smith so they both play regardless to the benafit of the team. I didnt expect much today but we got a pasting and looked proper shite.

KK is coaching the team, picking the team and giving the team talks so get fucked with blaming Sam. On paper we have players to knock the shite out of a lot of teams and their potential is not being realised, thats the current managers job

WAKE UP SON

Take those rose coloured Keegan specs off mate. Owen cant I repeat cant play as a lone front man. If KK wanted to do that then he should have played Big Andy up there to hold the ball up. KK doesnt want to upset Owen or Smith so they both play regardless to the benafit of the team. I didnt expect much today but we got a pasting and looked proper shite.

KK is coaching the team, picking the team and giving the team talks so get fucked with blaming Sam. On paper we have players to knock the shite out of a lot of teams and their potential is not being realised, thats the current managers job

Do we now?

The other results were arguably more important than our own.

definitely, I still see us getting 10 points before the West Ham game though