Which clubs are the most c**tish

Guest Stevie

Who do you hate?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
without saying hate sunderland, dont hate arsenal just the fact mostimes no british in team, on the way to a man u match with JawD we were asking ourselves why we hated man u so much, then we met there fans enough said, was the semi in cardiff,

hate people who swap teams and general gloryhunters...

Dopaz are you in your late 30s and were part of "The Lab"?

I actually dont think hate the makems, well I do but not in the way thats meant in this thread, basically theyre hated because they're the enemy. The proper fans however are actually sound and a good laugh at times. and if anyone deserves a bit of success its them (after us of course).

The ones I hate are the smogs, useless little weird talking, freak featured, mong faced radioactive c*nts. Believe they're bigger than they are because they have a good chairman but when it comes down to it they're just small time and due a drop way more than the likes of us and the makems. The embarassment factor of not filling your (small) stadium for a UEFA cup semi final is just the ultimate in tossers.

cant remember that, from west denton originally used to drink in whin dyke and club, still drink in club going there now actully, used to go to all the raves and clubbing at walkers, knocked about with lads from all over newcastle and gateshead but mostly west denton and the dudley lot

cant remember that, from west denton originally used to drink in whin dyke and club, still drink in club going there now actully, used to go to all the raves and clubbing at walkers, knocked about with lads from all over newcastle and gateshead but mostly west denton and the dudley lot

you didnt goto Belgium on a football tour in middle school did you?

*has this place become friendsfookinreunited or what?

This is all sounding very familiar.

Did any of you happen to stay in a super little auberge in the Dordogne?..ooh...must have been 85/86. I was there with an elderly relative for the international mead convention.

you didnt goto Belgium on a football tour in middle school did you?

*has this place become friendsfookinreunited or what?

I think everyone in the North East went to Belgium on a football tour man. :razz:

07_pfj.jpg

STEVE:

Oh, dead sure. I hate the Mackems already.

REG:

Listen. If you really wanted to join the Toon, you'd have to really hate the Mackems.

STEVE:

I do!

REG:

Oh, yeah? How much?

STEVE:

A lot!

:razz:

07_pfj.jpg

STEVE:

REG:

Listen. If you really wanted to join the Toon, you'd have to really hate the Mackems.

STEVE:

I do!

REG:

Oh, yeah? How much?

STEVE:

A lot!

:icon_lol:

:razz: Just actually finished watching that.

07_pfj.jpg

STEVE:

REG:

STEVE:

I do!

REG:

Oh, yeah? How much?

STEVE:

A lot!

:razz:

Does this make the N-O lot the Judean People's Front?

Can Stand Man Ure or Scousers. The fans (from 25 downwards) are glory seekers. Never been to a game at all and dont understand what the club means to the real fans. Listen to 606 and youll know what I mean

Got 3 Liverpool fans from here (where I work) only one has been to a game in the last 5 years, says it all. Same as the other place I worked, come casual dress day, all supporting their colours though CUN!S!

Oh, hating barsnely fans atm too. Beat Scousers and Chelsea and are on TV every fecking minute that dirty fat mongs about going to Wembely, yet a week later a normal league game and they have 5 people and wippet at the gane ?

Can Stand Man Ure or Scousers. The fans (from 25 downwards) are glory seekers. Never been to a game at all and dont understand what the club means to the real fans. Listen to 606 and youll know what I mean

Got 3 Liverpool fans from here (where I work) only one has been to a game in the last 5 years, says it all. Same as the other place I worked, come casual dress day, all supporting their colours though CUN!S!

Oh, hating barsnely fans atm too. Beat Scousers and Chelsea and are on TV every fecking minute that dirty fat mongs about going to Wembely, yet a week later a normal league game and they have 5 people and wippet at the gane ?

Sometimes 5 whippets and scarecrow. :lol:

Aye, thats only when they let Scarcrows go free

Aye, thats only when they let Scarcrows go free

Those fucking scarecrows get all the perks! :icon_lol:

So, no under-25s go to Anfield or Old Trafford regularly?

Guest Stevie

I agree to a certain extent but I'm sure there are many lads 20-25 from Salford and Stretford who might have something to say. You can't class all younguns as clueless. If I was born in 1987, over the road from the Bishop's Blaize, I think I'm likely going to support Man Utd, and if I love football I'll watch them home and away it doesn't mean they're a shit fan because I'm young. At 30 I'd still like to think I'm a youngun myself even though the realisation is dawning on me I'm not, I'm sure you're of a similar age, and we can all be guilty of thinking young supporters are clueless. To be fair there are people younger than me on this board who are embarrassed by people of a similar age at the toon with their "shoes off" antics. Jonny made a great point that our younger support is more likely to turn on the team, and moan, how fucking true it is. I've seen the toon get a standing ovation losing 4-0 at home before.

Anyway we all think our era is the best though, we all think the music of our era is the best, and of course the support because it's exciting when you're young. I'm older now, and I think our support started getting shit when we were relegated the first time in 89. I used to love the 80's I used to love the humour on the terraces I was only very young, and I wish I could see those days again, but I can't and we can't because culture has changed, people born in to the SKY era, well it's not their fault passion has been drained out of the game, and who are we older ones to judge their knowledge and love of the game? People are products of their environment and so are supporters.

Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.

Bit of Orwell for you :lol: