Today's games 29/3/08

paddy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking like we might be finishing 4th bottom!!! Better than 3rd bottom like!

at least we can't finish rock bottom.....

I'm not a sexist but, [sexism]I fucking hate that woman doing the commentary on MoTD, her voice greats the shit out of me, she even used a fucking cutlery analogy! Post match interview was fine, but Football commentary is mans work![/sexism]

seriously though... shoot her.

She's got slightly better since her first game...but it just doesn't sound right. MOTD just doesn't seem right without Linekar and Hansen too, they should be guaranteed every week. For all the love I have for Shearer, some of his punditry is questionable to say the least. The others aren't worth me wasting my time on.

I like Gav Peacock, hate Garth Crooks with an unholy fire and can tolerate most others.

Shearer is best when he's with Hansen, he seems more relaxed, more willing to have a laugh than when he's with Lawro

maybe he thinks Lawro is a tit as well?

I'm not a sexist but, [sexism]I fucking hate that woman doing the commentary on MoTD, her voice greats the shit out of me, she even used a fucking cutlery analogy! Post match interview was fine, but Football commentary is mans work![/sexism]

:nufc:

My (female) friend was outraged that they let a woman anywhere near the commentary box. :nufc:

It's more the fact she's shit than her being a woman I take issue with. She's absolutely hopeless.

She seems to be half an hour behind the run of play. Blatently hired for the sake of it.

There's a female cricket commentator for TMS who pops up every time we play the Windies, she's quite good. Donna something.

I missed MotD. What was that analogy?

1337: GOAL Chelsea 1-0 Middlesbrough

That didn't take long, did it? Ricardo Carvalho leaps like a frisky salmon and powers a header back across goal and past the clutching Schwarzer.

"Like a knife through butter".

"Like a knife through butter".

She's hardly the first football commentator to use that one though you pedantic sod! :nufc: