Thank you Big Fat Sam

Kid Dynamite

For buying us 2 of the best fullbacks in the league :lol: Beye and Enrique were immense today and each did the job of 2 players up their respective wings. Beye probably just pipped it for me today, hes fast, strong, great defensively, can cross a ball and is composed in the floor too!

Buy of the season I reckon! Not that the media would ever mention something silly like that

perhaps best to wait until they play well against a decent side though tbh

Beye has been immense all season and when he's played Enrique has shown glimpses.

dont get me wrong I partly agree and I have been optimistic about the pair of them since they signed, but lets not go too over the top eh

perhaps best to wait until they play well against a decent side though tbh

Beye has been immense all season and when he's played Enrique has shown glimpses.

dont get me wrong I partly agree and I have been optimistic about the pair of them since they signed, but lets not go too over the top eh

How often do we get a chance to go over the top? :lol:

bigfatsam always had the tools infront of him , he was so adamant he was going to play football by numbers , yet had a team that was full of attacking promise .

enrique had a rough time of it , and im not supprised when a team is asked to soak up everything the other throws at it , then try and nick a goal , spanish journos always said we would see the best from him going forward .

and beye , well the guys a class above , gutted he's here at the tail end of his career

I think Keegan is delighted at the fullbacks he's inherited instead of having to go and buy two like last time! He may need another fullback as cover/challenge but i'm very happy with the two we have as first teamers.

Its amazing talking about how strong our defence are aint it, seems such a long time ago lol..

should you not be saying how strong our left and right backs are? i wouldnt say our CBs are very good

Always thought Beye would turn out to be a class act, jury still out on Enrique tho.

Agreed. Beye is awesome so glad we got him. Beye or Carr hmm. Enrique looks quite good but he need time to get properly used to the English game. He's young and could become a very good player.

Can I also say cheers to big Sam for being sacked when he was.

At last we are seeing that the players he had weren't as bad as he made them out to be.

For all those that said let him stay until the end of the season, do you still think that way?

'bigfatsam always had the tools in front of him' ...........

Not really bonny lad, the tools of a manager are kept in the storage-room of his mind, and obviously Sam had either lost some or never had a full set to begin with.

What he had in front of him was all the bits and pieces of an disassembled machine that needed to be put together in working order. Sam had all the pieces but not the tools.

Didn't like Enrique standing in the huff when he got mugged while the counter attack was in full flow. Neither did Keegan like, screaming at him to get back. Excellent show otherwise like.

Course he's not ready for it yet, Allardyce had the right idea in not giving him games so he could learn from the bench. :lol:

'bigfatsam always had the tools in front of him' ...........

Not really bonny lad, the tools of a manager are kept in the storage-room of his mind, and obviously Sam had either lost some or never had a full set to begin with.

What he had in front of him was all the bits and pieces of an disassembled machine that needed to be put together in working order. Sam had all the pieces but not the tools.

You can have the world's most powerful computer but if you can't read!

The best fullback pairing we've had since Venison & Beresford.

without a doubt.

Beye is sitting alongside David Craig, Irving Nattrass and Venison as one of the truly top right backs I've ever seen play for Newcastle

The best fullback pairing we've had since Venison & Beresford.

without a doubt.

Beye is sitting alongside David Craig, Irving Nattrass and Venison as one of the truly top right backs I've ever seen play for Newcastle

He does seem to possess everything you could want in a modern fullback and hopefully next season will be even better having had a season under his belt. He also is a real athlete as well so i can see him going for a fair few years at the top level yet.