The 2008 Champions League 1/4s & 1/2s

Park Life

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not bothered about any other team than Liverpool going out.

Cant be arsed with their fans being complete arseholes over it.

Of course if they go out it won't they their fault but some refereeing or other conspiracy. The worlds against them you know. :lol:

want all the english but arsenal out tbh, liverpool are just annoying I hate chelsea and I live with 2 united fans who would be unbearable if they win the CL

The obsession some people on here seem to have with wanting Liverpool to fail is quite disturbing...

It's the CL - we're not in it so therefore I couldn't really give a stuff who wins or who doesn't. My only interest is a cracking game of football and if one match is shit, i'll turn over to the other.

The obsession some people on here seem to have with wanting Liverpool to fail is quite disturbing...

It's the CL - we're not in it so therefore I couldn't really give a stuff who wins or who doesn't. My only interest is a cracking game of football and if one match is shit, i'll turn over to the other.

Personally I'm not obsessed with them, if they were playing a foreign side I'd want them to win, but up against Arsenal I'd prefer the Gunners to go through purely because of the deluded Liverpool fans.

:lol:

What's disturbing about it? Most people have teams they can't stand, mine's Liverpool. No doubt they'll end up fluking their way to another trophy though. :(

A view that has nothing to do with your scouse girlfriend of course :(

:lol: