The 2008 Champions League 1/4s & 1/2s

Park Life

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cudicini is off injured in London, looks like Hilarious Hilario is about to play after all.

If Fener can keep their heads and get some shots on target this joke keeper is sure to let something slip.

Tyldsley you fucking cock, "Neither George Gillett or Tom Hicks are here tonight".

:Cuts to a picture of Gillett in the crowd:

:lol:

Edited by ewerk

Tyldsley you fucking cock, "Neither George Gillett or Tom Hicks are here tonight".

:Cuts to a picture of Gillett in the crowd:

:lol:

What a cock. :(

His armband proved he was a red, Torres Torres

You'll never walk alone it said, Torres Torres

We bought the lad from Sunny Spain, He gets the ball, He scores again

Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number 9

Edited by Sima

I was watching Sky Sports when it happened and Phil Thompson blatantly shot in his kegs when they gave the penalty, the big-nosed prick. Poor Frank McClintock was still celebrating the Arsenal goal. :lol:

Pathetic from Toure. That said, it was a very soft penalty and looks very dodgy to me.

Chelsea scum look like edging it, Fener dominating possession but not able to get a shot off.

EDIT: Fatass Frank scores to send the Turks home, ugh how I hate both Liverpool and Chelsea.

Edited by acrossthepond

Arsenal press the self destruct button. Man U must be pissing themselves, I expect them to pretty much walk it now Arsenal are out. Yes, I know Barca are still in it but have you seen them play lately? Man U to piss it, and it fucking pains me to say that.

Arsenal press the self destruct button. Man U must be pissing themselves, I expect them to pretty much walk it now Arsenal are out. Yes, I know Barca are still in it but have you seen them play lately? Man U to piss it, and it fucking pains me to say that.

Sooner them win it than the fucking scousers though. I couldn't bear to have to listen to "We won it 6 times" for the next 3 years.

Sooner them win it than the fucking scousers though. I couldn't bear to have to listen to "We won it 6 times" for the next 3 years.

You know it's bad when Man U are the lesser of two evils.

You know it's bad when Man U are the lesser of two evils.

It's bad and not the good bad but the bad bad.

Fucking Benitez waving his arms...None of his players are even looking at him...CUNT.