The 2008 Champions League 1/4s & 1/2s

Park Life

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not had BBC Mersey..sorry..BBC 5 Live on tonight but I expect Alan Green has probably wanked himself unconcious by now..

Fair play to him....

45 years of pens like that given at that end - doesn't mean they haven't been the best side over that time but they are cheating, horrible cunts all the same.

I think I would have leapt out of my seat if the head cunt had missed.

45 years of pens like that given at that end - doesn't mean they haven't been the best side over that time but they are cheating, horrible cunts all the same.

I think I would have leapt out of my seat if the head cunt had missed.

:lol: So true. I desperately wanted the horrible little arsewipe to miss it.

Whether it needed confirming or not tonight but the space Senderos gave Torres for the turn and shot was criminal...Senderos should be nowhere near the Arsenal first team. Utter total fucking cunt.

The obsession some people on here seem to have with wanting Liverpool to fail is quite disturbing...

A view that has nothing to do with your scouse girlfriend of course :lol:

Like I said, I couldn't care who'd won it all i was interested in seeing was a good game of football which is what we got...

No-one enjoys winding her up more than me so your theory is counter-productive.

The obsession some people on here seem to have with wanting Liverpool to fail is quite disturbing...

Like I said, I couldn't care who'd won it all i was interested in seeing was a good game of football which is what we got...

Burn the non-believer!

To be fair though, who the fuck wants to have to listen to that lot crow about winning it again.

seriously I hate it when a good game of football is spoiled by soft refereeing. Foul on Hleb in first leg was a 100% pen 5 yards from the ref. Babel went down after Toure brushed his fucking shorts. It just doesn't make sense and makes me question why I enjoy watching the sport when such mincery can win such an important game.

Edited by bassplayerjj

To be fair though, who the fuck wants to have to listen to that lot crow about winning it again.

No fucker !

also, hearing the 'I didn't see it' bollocks that comes from Rafa, Arsene and co in interviews is actually starting to piss me off, before I found it funny, now I just see it as dishonest bullshit that has seeped it's way into the core of the game. Admit you may have been lucky with the decision or something?!

Thank fuck for the integrity of Kevin Keegan. can't wait for next season

Edited by bassplayerjj

seriously I hate it when a good game of football is spoiled by soft refereeing. Foul on Hleb in first leg was a 100% pen 5 yards from the ref. Babel went down after Toure brushed his fucking shorts. It just doesn't make sense and makes me question why I enjoy watching the sport when such mincery can win such an important game.

That pen tonight was sickening.

if it was between us and them - fair enough, i'd want us to win obviously...

but as we're not in it i don't care who wins so long as it's a decent game. THAT tonight was a classic cup match and anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.

As long as I don't hear GERRRAAAAAARRDD tonight I'll be fairly happy.

:lol:

I have a feeling a red for the Geeeeeeeeester tonight

Damn, after reading this I should have put some money on Gerrard scoring the decisive goal.

if it was between us and them - fair enough, i'd want us to win obviously...

but as we're not in it i don't care who wins so long as it's a decent game. THAT tonight was a classic cup match and anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.

But no one's saying it wasn't a good match. They're saying they didn't want Liverpool to win it.

I bet you point your lass in the direction of this thread for some brownie points. :(

For me it's a very simple equation-who can put Man U out. Liverpool have more chance than Arse (who would keel over against them) so I'll take tonight's result. That's saying something an all as I really can't stand the Scousers.

i fucking hate liverpool.

i feel so sorry for the arse.

but walcott.

holy fuck my ass what a run.

Beautiful run, moment of the game by a mile.

Aye. In a fucking amazing game it was still the stand out moment and that says it all tbf.

I'm all for an English club lifting the pot, but I really Really would prefer it if it wasn't Liverpool. Can't be arsed with their media supported love in. Also, they haven't played the better football.