Shite movies you quite enjoyed

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything from the eighties goes without saying really. Hardly anything managed to raise the bar above turd, but we all enjoyed Short Circuit, Police Academy, Ferris Beuller, Goonies, Weird Science, D.A.R.Y.L. and That.

Anything from the eighties goes without saying really. Hardly anything managed to raise the bar above turd, but we all enjoyed Short Circuit, Police Academy, Ferris Beuller, Goonies, Weird Science, D.A.R.Y.L. and That.

You forgot the Vacation series with Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo's bouncy pair!

Ferris Beuller is a classic tbf and I wouldn't put it into this catagory.

Same goes for the Goonies surely!

Has it got a different name? I saw a poster for some kiddies movie in the gate and the robot in it was a total rip off of Jonny 5!

Is that not the new PIXAR film, Wally.. or something like that?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910970/

Edited by The Fish

Goonies :icon_lol:

Shows how much he knows about films imo, more Jonathan King than Jonathan Ross :(

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Quite like Armageddon too :icon_lol:

Aye, i was going to say that. Sometimes watch it when I have a hangover on a Sunday. Cheers me up. (ID4 also does the same)

Cracking movie in my opinion.

They were gash. :icon_lol:

"Didn't I teach you anything about law and order? Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies, for fun?! Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you?!!"

They were gash. :icon_lol:

"Didn't I teach you anything about law and order? Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies, for fun?! Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you?!!"

:(