New music

Toonraider

Nice to see there is hope of some of our ex manager doing something useful!

What I've heard so far of the new Dodo's is pretty good. I've always quite liked their sound in the past without really connecting with an album but this one might be the one for me.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's The Vaccine's album like?

I like most of what I've heard from them, with the notable exception of 'Post Break-Up Sex'.

Excellent in places, and incredibly dull in others. Average really. It was overhyped, but if you can take it as it is you'll probably enjoy it.

Well worth a listen anyway.

Any good? I liked the last one, played it tons, minus Stabbed and Ice Cream Van, which are by far the worst songs ever.

still aquiring it

Oh, aye, just seen your post time, thought it was from earlier on today. :cuppa:

Fleet Foxes and TV on the Radio :lol:;)

go on...

Both have leaked. FF is class but not got through TVOTR yet.

Thanks!

Got FF, could you pm me in the direction of TV if it isn't too much hassle?

I like that Battles track with Matias Aguayo. Really like The Weeknd's album too.

Yeah that and the Gary Numan one stood out on first listen.

I thought the Weeknd album started off well but ended up sounding like some straight forward rnb shit which annoyed me greatly.

I've listened to the first three or four tracks off Tomboy and it's looking pretty promising.

I like that Battles track with Matias Aguayo. Really like The Weeknd's album too.

I thought the Weeknd album started off well but ended up sounding like some straight forward rnb shit which annoyed me greatly.

I've listened to the first three or four tracks off Tomboy and it's looking pretty promising.

I think Tomboy is great, really accessible and full of great production. Last Night At the Jetty and Surfer's Hymn are the ones on my playlist.

The end of The Weeknd album is not so great but tracks 1 to 7 are all very strong. The RnB revival has been going on a while, i bought my brother that How to Dress Well album from last year for xmas, which is based on degraded samples from cheesy RnB. He didnt think it was any good though :icon_lol:

I think Tomboy is great, really accessible and full of great production. Last Night At the Jetty and Surfer's Hymn are the ones on my playlist.

The end of The Weeknd album is not so great but tracks 1 to 7 are all very strong. The RnB revival has been going on a while, i bought my brother that How to Dress Well album from last year for xmas, which is based on degraded samples from cheesy RnB. He didnt think it was any good though :icon_lol:

I've got that too and I think it's ok but I just thought the Weeknd album started off quite dark and dubstepy but the second hald of the album was just like the cheesy RnB that HTDW took samples off. The song above is really quite good like.