The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Keane was only in Italy for about 3 months wasn't he?

Yeah they changed manager just after he transferred and the new fella didnt fancy Keane so back he went.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Keane was only in Italy for about 3 months wasn't he?

Never said how long it was iirc, but nice try though.

And I never said you did, ad infinitum.

A three month spell isn't that relevent in the context of someone's career figures imo. Which is what you were mentioning it in relation to, isn't it? Keane was unlucky over there though as Lippi left soon after he joined Inter and Tardelli didn't rate him for whatever reason. Same thing happened to Henry at Juve funnily enough, iirc.

In any case, I don't think the goals to games ratio tells the whole story in the case of either player for a number of reasons. Both are good players though, but I prefer Keane.

Guest alex
Keane seems highly rated by any definition then.

He's a bit funny one because although he's gone for a few big money moves, it's only really at Spurs that he's been a fixture in the side since he was at Coventry. Even then there was, iirc, a season when Jol left him out a lot. Now he's really showing what a good player he is though. I rate him, anyway :rolleyes:

Tom Huddlestone has signed a contract extension at Spurs.

Obviously been given another chance to prove his worth.

I thought he may have been an affordable Newcastle target.

most patronising and stupid fuckwit post in the thread

eh? He is an England under 21 regular breaking through to the full team and he would be relatively cheap in todays market.

Its fairly common knowledge that you are now cutting your cloth to fit now rather than getting into silly debt.

I would say he would have fit quite well into a KK team.

He's lazy, fat with no engine. Honestly what are you talking about?

He has slimmed down alot and was never really lazy. His mobility is an issue however his distribution is very good.

Ramos is given him a second chance and Capello hasnt written him off......but you dont rate him.

Who to trust?

When are you lot going to get a decent DM more is the question?

Good question, Zokora whilst having the tools for the job has less of a footballing head than the Toonspastic Torres; plus Big Tom isnt the most mobile of units so we definitely need someone to fill that position.

Rumours were knocking about that Diarra was part of the Defoe deal as the scum would not deal with us but if that were the case I am sure he would have signed by now. Veloso's name keeps getting metiontioned but Juve look interested so we know how that will pan out.

I liked the look of engelaar in the Euros but he looks Shalke bound, also Modric plaqyed a lot deeper in the Euros than I expected so he may take up a Carrick style anchor role rather than us having an out and out DM.

Honest answer, I have less of a clue than torres has when it comes to the ladies.

You have a lot less of a clue about women than me, that`s true ... because you`re a fag!

But we respect that.

Keane is awesome and Crouch is more wildlife park make sure you keep your windows wound up. :rolleyes:

Keane will make a good squad player for us.

Keane is awesome and Crouch is more wildlife park make sure you keep your windows wound up. :rolleyes:

Robbie Keane and Zlatan Ibramhimavic are both crap and still get paid a lot.

Hmm Is torres fickle? Or are all his posts a wind up? Or does he just have no clue about football as he is a plastic?

More questions than answers.

Edited by Danny B

Robbie Keane and Zlatan Ibramhimavic are both crap and still get paid a lot.

Hmm Is torres fickle? Or are all his posts a wind up? Or does he just have no clue about football as he is a plastic?

More questions than answers.

What a little bitch! ... go away ... twas not I that stole your new dildo!

:rolleyes: So what is it Torres? Robbie Keane, rubbish or good?

Good ... squad player.

He`ll jump at the chance to join us though.

So when you said he was rubbish you were on the wind up?

Good ... squad player.

Shhh..... he'll get confused and fall over. :wub:

Good ... squad player.

I wouldn`t want him as one of my first 11 ... but in a Crouchlike role he`d be fine.

But I`ll be very pleased if he proves me wrong.

Found your dildo yet?

Right you two, bugger off to a spurs or pool forum to discuss Spurs/Pool transfer please.

We have been waiting a while to sign someone so don't ruin it for us. :wub::rolleyes:

Edited by khay

Good ... squad player.

Shhh..... he'll get confused and fall over. :)

Here we go ... intellect! :wub:

Good ... squad player.

I wouldn`t want him as one of my first 11 ... but in a Crouchlike role he`d be fine.

Do you think 20 mil is a bit much for a "rubbish" squad player? Especially in light of your ownership issues? And the money you will have to pay to Villa for Barry?

Do you also think this "swap deal" may just be Liverpools way of hurrying along the crouch to pompey so that the funds are in place for the Barry deal?

Right you two, bugger off to a spurs or pool forum to discuss Spurs/Pool transfer please.

We have been waiting a while to sign someone so don't ruin it for us. :wub::rolleyes:

I`m genuinely pleased that you have bought a good player. I didn`t start the name-calling here today.

We have been waiting a while to sign someone so don't ruin it for us. :):rolleyes:

I`m genuinely pleased that you have bought a good player. I didn`t start the name-calling here today.

I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it. Now get lost the pair of you. :wub:

Good ... squad player.

Do you think 20 mil is a bit much for a "rubbish" squad player? Especially in light of your ownership issues? And the money you will have to pay to Villa for Barry?

Do you also think this "swap deal" may just be Liverpools way of hurrying along the crouch to pompey so that the funds are in place for the Barry deal?

I think Rafa likes Keane so it doesn`t surprise me at all. I wasn`t aware that we offered or paid 20 mil for him? ... I`d say that`s wishful thinking on your part.

Good ... squad player.

I think Rafa likes Keane so it doesn`t surprise me at all. I wasn`t aware that we offered or paid 20 mil for him? ... I`d say that`s wishful thinking on your part.

You dont even know if you made a bid or not? You should spend less time on this forum mate. Crouch plus cash swap amounting to 20mil in all is being banded around by the press.

I am 100% sure it is a complete fabrication though, as lets face it I dont think you have two pennies to rub together until you sell.

Good ... squad player.

You dont even know if you made a bid or not? You should spend less time on this forum mate. Crouch plus cash swap amounting to 20mil in all is being banded around by the press.

I am 100% sure it is a complete fabrication though, as lets face it I dont think you have two pennies to rub together until you sell.

That post surpasses most of the other crap you post in terms of crappiness. But let me set you straight on a few things:

1. I never claimed I did.

2. Unlike you, I don`t believe everything I read in the press.

3. You are not / can`t be 100% sure that it is a fabrication.

4. Again, YOU DON`T KNOW!

Stay on the forum though ... like fop ... you are mildly amusing.